Lucas trolled the world by selling Star Wars

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It just occured to me that Lucas was mad cause everyone was shytting on him for Ep 1-3

So he was like

"Aiight. Let somebody else do it."

Now these fans would sacrifice one of their own to have Lucas back to tell his version of Ep 7-9

So he's prolly laughing his ass off.

Think he did it on purpose?

Think they'll crawl back to him to direct again eventially?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
It just occured to me that Lucas was mad cause everyone was shytting on him for Ep 1-3

So he was like

"Aiight. Let somebody else do it."

Now these fans would sacrifice one of their own to have Lucas back to tell his version of Ep 7-9

So he's prolly laughing his ass off.

Think he did it on purpose?

Think they'll crawl back to him to direct again eventially?
Did what on purpose? Sell it for $4 billy? Of course he did that on purpose.

Don't think they'll ask him for anything :manny:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
When he sold it he thought they would use his treatment for episodes 7-9 (only thing they kept was luke as a hermit)

He sold it cause 4 billion was put infront of him. He said he was excited to see where new filmakers were going to take the franchise. Im pretty sure he and disney are ok with it, as disney will have made that 4 billion back by the next movie and will forever continue to bank off star wars..as far as movie quality goes, i tend to think of it in the same vein as james bond...there is 25 of them, not everyone is great, but i still enjoy just about everyone. And to keep it 100, only 2, maybe 3 star wars movies are good/great...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I’ve been saying this for 10 years. FAns shyt on the prequels which are way better than they get credit for. Plus they legitimately revived the franchise. People were just getting wreckless with the criticisms and I bet after he heard people saying lunatic stupid shyt like “George Lucas is just greedy” and ‘anyone can do a better job.” He let the world know what it looks like when someone really milks a franchise. Don’t forget he sold for $4 billion and donated it all to charity.

But fukk all Star Wars fans we got what we asked for.