LSU sports & recruiting thread (DJ Pickett commits)

Will LSU win 10 games in 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I’m not a push the panic button type of person but DC has to be fired after that
The poor recruiting class next year for defense is more of a call for a change than this game. We need clean house on defense. Get guys that actually have roots in the south..

The DL recruiting is worse than this game.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It's been a year and some change. BK still coaches the exact same way in Notre Dame. Which isn't SEC standard. Can't schedule 9 creampuffs in the SEC. You have to really outcoach other teams down here. You can't win on just talent. Which we don't have to begin with and I honestly don't care.
The fukker came here with no special team coach and this year out of a DL coach..

He's a Jimbo Fisher 2.0. He's stubborn and will never adapt to the SEC and how cut throat it is. Having grass roots coaches matter. Being detail oriented matters. He's at the end of coaching career. He won't have 3-4 years to figure it out. He's gonna retire on the spot and leave us in the exact same spot that O did.

I get that NIL has completely changed the landscape. Big Money university are becoming good again. It's not a coincidence. The recruiting magic from a year ago has vanished.

We.Are.fukked.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The poor recruiting class next year for defense is more of a call for a change than this game. We need clean house on defense. Get guys that actually have roots in the south..

The DL recruiting is worse than this game.
Right cuz missed tackle, poor technique, being out of position that’s also on the position coaches they all need to go and they can’t recruit what are they good for

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Right cuz missed tackle, poor technique, being out of position that’s also on the position coaches they all need to go and they can’t recruit what are they good for
Kelly post game interview is trying to put this L on the defensive players. Which is disgusting.

I'm done with this program for now. I'll obviously check in on Vs. Bama.

Kelly is a fraud that got by beating nobody teams and won't yield to his own mistakes with terrible hires.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Join the Death Valley Discord Server!

did you join the discord yet? i have this other jay electronica new orleans native as mod and we try to keep all the racist haters out....they are talking productive about football but we need to get back so many coaches that have in state recruiting connections and whatever LSU dad been talking about on his channel about getting Corey Raymond back to get back our DBU title

i been saying fire brian kelly since the first FSU loss

i relented after he went for 2 against bama but all he does is these nifty northern tactic shyt to win games and don't win games outright, like going for 2 at the last minute or running the ball so there's no time left to give the ball back...southern coaches beat you outright and not these Boston College ass brainiac techniques....he rubs people the wrong way because he lies about not dissing FSU or having a country accent and he doesn't have enough coaching connects who want to coach under him or know that he shouldn't clean house because we were already winning with the coaches we had down here to swap for some notre dame loyalty...the next coach needs to retain back some coaches we had that had us playing right

Last edited: