Low Winter Sun - Season 1 thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how these British actors fake American accents. I'm just finding out that the Capone in Boardwalk Empire is from England. :lupe:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
breaking bad is gone :to: but it passed the torch to low winter sun to continue AMCs run at the top of this TV drama shyt :salute:

bump for those who are behind :mjpls:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
This show sucks balls, the whole shyt is just dumb. All of the storylines are filler material and just when u think shyt is gonna go down it let's u down. Get this shyt the fuk outta here AMC :camby: (always wanted to use that smiley)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Outside of the acting, this show was terrible...the plot made no sense, the side story with the white boy drug dealer was forced and corny, and it was just terrible...

Mark Strong and Lennie James did the best they could with a shytty script...they are both tremendous actors

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:pachaha: I laughed out loud.

fukk y'all :to:

This shyt had lennie James and mark fukkin strong ain't no reason it should be off. I blame mediocre writing and stupidity by AMC for cutting into the breaking bad previews and pissing everybody off

Mark Strong and Lennie James did the best they could with a shytty script...they are both tremendous actors
True detective season 3 :lupe: