Low Winter Sun - Season 1 thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know some Mexicans that would have got them pipes out for 2.50 and a sandwich.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I thought the 1st episode was alright, it had some moments didn't really grab me. Will continue watching to see how it develops since I am a big fan of Lennie James.

I recommend this show to anyone who's a fan of Lennie but you should check out Line of Duty. It's only 5 episodes long but it's a good 5 episodes and seems longer than it is.

mzccsnI.gif

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just watched episode 2, I can see why it was getting hate in the reviews :patrice:

Its not a bad show but it just hasnt grabbed me yet

Ill keep watching for the rest of the season tho

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Just watched episode 2, I can see why it was getting hate in the reviews :patrice:

Its not a bad show but it just hasnt grabbed me yet

Ill keep watching for the rest of the season tho

yeah that ep was boring.

if I wasnt a fan of the two main actors then i would of thrown this to the bushes already but its getting chances.

halfway through i actually said to myself why am i watching this? :mindblown:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Finally got a chance to watch the first two episodes. I'm liking this show so far. They've set up a very compelling plot that's continuing to branch out and connect to other characters. They've got the law enforcement element and the streets(though they need to start fleshing that out). I'm definitely gonna be checking for this.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Saw the pilot, and shyt was boring.
Looking like the usual cop show. I'm watching The Bridge(a little bit boring too) so I can't watch this one. bushes.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up with this show and I think it just isn't for me. I'm normally not a fan of cop dramas and 3 episodes in the show hasn't done anything to make me stick with it. The central conceit of 2 dirty cops covering up the murder of another dirty cop hasn't gripped me and the other story about Damon starting up his crew isn't compelling to me either. Just have 2 many shows on deck right now that I feel comfortable dropping it.