Low or No-Sugar diet recommendations?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:mjlol:

Carbs are broken down into sugar glucose and immeditately released as energy(meaning it doesnt sit in your body like most proccess sugar). OP is referring to sugar foods ie fruits and sweets.

Which is why diets like keto are retarded

Im an RN so im pretty sure i know nutrition breh.

:mjlol: you're a RN and don't know it gets stored, huh :sas2:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: you're a RN and don't know it gets stored, huh :sas2:

It doesnt get stored(some do but not as fat). It gets release immediately as a source of energy unkess u eat excessive amounts of it aka going over your calorie intake.

U keto kids are hilarious. Why limit a macronutrition that helps builds hormones better then testerone, increases ur metabolism ten fold and is the best source of energizing your muscles to increase your workout performance?

But yea lets act like carbs are bad and just turns into sugar and gets stored as fat:mjlol:

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
It doesnt get stored(some do but not as fat). It gets release immediately as a source of energy unkess u eat excessive amounts of it aka going over your calorie intake.

U keto kids are hilarious. Why limit a macronutrition that helps builds hormones better then testerone, increases ur metabolism ten fold and is the best source of energizing your muscles to increase your workout performance?

But yea lets act like carbs are bad and just turns into sugar and gets stored as fat:mjlol:

Sugar builds testosterone? :mjlol:

You're embarrassing yourself, kid:hubie:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Sugar builds testosterone? :mjlol:

You're embarrassing yourself, kid:hubie:

:mjlol:

Ill let u use google kid. Just dont be all depressed when all these low carb diets are debunk as bullshyt and no one should eat low carbs unless they are diabetic

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the discussion folks.

I'm fine with most carbs, but would rather try to limit my gluten as well.

As far as natural sugar from fruits, how many grams would y'all say is too much per day?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Thanks for the discussion folks.

I'm fine with most carbs, but would rather try to limit my gluten as well.

As far as natural sugar from fruits, how many grams would y'all say is too much per day?
Keep it below 30 (2-3 servings a day)

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just ate a whole Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate w/ Hazelnuts. It was about 40 grams of sugar. Thanks for the reference of sugar numbers though. But did you mean 30 for the whole day or for each piece of fruit (I think like an orange is already 33g of sugar, no?)?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I just ate a whole Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate w/ Hazelnuts. It was about 40 grams of sugar. Thanks for the reference of sugar numbers though. But did you mean 30 for the whole day or for each piece of fruit (I think like an orange is already 33g of sugar, no?)?
My bad each serving. U dont want to go over 90g a day. Thats close to 3 servings of fruits which is plenty

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Hell if your eating added sugar foods then keep it below 40 breh.