Low or No-Sugar diet recommendations?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a quick Google search will get me thousands of results for this, but I wanted to hear it from you guys. What do y'all eat instead of sugar? Please don't mention artificial sweeteners and try to avoid mentioning too much fruit

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Ahh there isnt much of an alternative then sweeteners and fruits breh. I mean honey is a good sweetner for teas, cereals, oatmeals, ect.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't necessarily asking for a replacement for sugar, just asking or inquiring like how can one get on in life with no sugar (i.e. What do people's diets look like with no sugar?)

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I wasn't necessarily asking for a replacement for sugar, just asking or inquiring like how can one get on in life with no sugar (i.e. What do people's diets look like with no sugar?)

Dunno breh. U need some source of sugar (mainly healthy sugars) just to function properly on a daily basis

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Like everybody else said it impossible to completely take out sugar considering sweet potatoes apples & Bananas are great for you and they all have sugar.
I would say try to eliminate the unnecessary sugars from your diet. Artificial sweeteners and added sugars more specifically. Because fruits & vegetables have their place in everybody's diet.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@Adam3000 can back me up but I demonized sugar on here for a long time. Totally eliminating it is damn near impossible and uncalled for. You just have the find the best way to manage your nutrition around it.
I like to compare sugar to alcohol. In moderation both are fine but once you lose self control both will destroy you imo.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@Adam3000 can back me up but I demonized sugar on here for a long time. Totally eliminating it is damn near impossible and uncalled for. You just have the find the best way to manage your nutrition around it.

I go to the extreme sometimes in my defense of sugar, mainly because I have the self control necessary moderate it. Most people don't have that level of control, and thats where the demonization comes in.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
VEGETABLES
Eggs
Fruits (apples, bananas)
Drink water only (I don't expect people to cut out coffee and/or tea but otherwise, just water)
Tofu
Meat (lean, fresh, and not fried)
Fish (same^^)
Nuts