Low key Ridley Scott is one of the worst directors ever

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never actually saw that movie.

But at 144 minutes, that's a pretty long movie as it is.

According to IMDB, the director's cut is 190 minutes.
3 hours? Few movies can be 3 hours and still be good. But maybe... :ehh:
breh. If you liked gladiator (one of my favorite flicks) you'll love kingdom of heaven. The crusades are the backdrop, dark, gritty action, incredible cinematography and performances, eva green sexy as fukk, liam neeson as a knights templar, edward norton as the king of jurusalem (i just figured out it was edward norton like two fukking weeks ago...) who has leprosy, the details in his mask are :ohlawd: on bluray. fukking love this god damn movie. About to put it on right now

20act9l.png

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
KOH is weird to me. its epic and i wanna like it, but i just never can whenever i try to watch it :yeshrug:

Just like Gary Oldman and many others. Talented at thier craft but complete n utter pieces of shyt people.

Dis whole Exodus fiasco and his :yeshrug: :umad: response got me :pacspit: 'n on him from dis point forward. fukk em.
expound on gary oldman breh :lupe:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I never actually saw that movie.

But at 144 minutes, that's a pretty long movie as it is.

According to IMDB, the director's cut is 190 minutes.
3 hours? Few movies can be 3 hours and still be good. But maybe... :ehh:
the directors cut is :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
breh. If you liked gladiator (one of my favorite flicks) you'll love kingdom of heaven. The crusades are the backdrop, dark, gritty action, incredible cinematography and performances, eva green sexy as fukk, liam neeson as a knights templar, edward norton as the king of jurusalem (i just figured out it was edward norton like two fukking weeks ago...) who has leprosy, the details in his mask are :ohlawd: on bluray. fukking love this god damn movie. About to put it on right now

20act9l.png
u didn't know that was edward norton?

:dead:

that was the first thing i looked up after seeing the movie

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
u didn't know that was edward norton?

:dead:

that was the first thing i looked up after seeing the movie
I seriously didn't, I was :snoop: when I discovered it was him, idk, for some reason I just never thought about who was playing the king, given how much I love the movie I was upset with myself.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ridley-scott-blade-runner-2-757498?utm_source=twitter
Ridley Scott: 'Blade Runner 2' Is Best Script Harrison Ford Has "Ever Read"
5:16 PM PST 12/13/2014 by Ryan Gajewski
Ford "absolutely" wants to be involved in the sequel, according to Scott
blade_primarty.jpg

'Blade Runner'
Harrison Ford apparently does not have a bad feeling about the Blade Runner sequel.

Ridley Scott, who directed the 1982 sci-fi classic,told MTV News that the sequel's script is "written and ready to go," and Ford is "absolutely" on board for the film.

"I sent him this [script], and he said it’s the best thing he’s ever read," Scott said. "It’s very relevant to what happened in the first one."

The Exodus director added that he is currently unsure whether he would helm Blade Runner's sequel.

Scott also discussed his plans for a Prometheus sequel, saying that the 2012 film's follow-up would center on the relationship between Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace) and David (Michael Fassbender).

The interview can be seen below.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Haven't even seen half that shyt. I think most of his movies look uninteresting. :manny:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I didn't want to make a thread but 50 is wilding.

x0uRfPt.jpg

It's cool that Christian is his boy; but his reply to lilibelike was uncalled for, ignorant and disrespectful to her personally and to the black race as a whole. 50 needs an asswhupping.

Christian needs to comment.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ridley-scott-blade-runner-2-757498?utm_source=twitter
Ridley Scott: 'Blade Runner 2' Is Best Script Harrison Ford Has "Ever Read"
5:16 PM PST 12/13/2014 by Ryan Gajewski
Ford "absolutely" wants to be involved in the sequel, according to Scott
blade_primarty.jpg

'Blade Runner'
Harrison Ford apparently does not have a bad feeling about the Blade Runner sequel.

Ridley Scott, who directed the 1982 sci-fi classic,told MTV News that the sequel's script is "written and ready to go," and Ford is "absolutely" on board for the film.

"I sent him this [script], and he said it’s the best thing he’s ever read," Scott said. "It’s very relevant to what happened in the first one."

The Exodus director added that he is currently unsure whether he would helm Blade Runner's sequel.

Scott also discussed his plans for a Prometheus sequel, saying that the 2012 film's follow-up would center on the relationship between Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace) and David (Michael Fassbender).

The interview can be seen below.
i thought it was confirmed scott wasn't directing blade runner 2

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

20act9l.png
How many black people in this flick. I can't watch a movie unless it has 2 black people in it. The only exception is if it's one of my favorite directors, however Ridley is not one of my favorite directors.:smugfavre:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How many black people in this flick. I can't watch a movie unless it has 2 black people in it. The only exception is if it's one of my favorite directors, however Ridley is not one of my favorite directors.:smugfavre:
tony scott used :mjcry: black actors, ridley scott hates black people and only casts white people

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I don't think he's the worst director but I do think his movies tend to be overrated as shyt. I argued with my film history teacher that Aliens is better than Alien and his only rebuttal was "But Ridley Scott made the first one" like that mattered to me. And I still, for the life of me, don't get the big deal about Blade Runner, each time I've watched it, I've went "heh, that's cool ."