Low key I'm embarrassed to be a gamer

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I get deep in the game too. Cursing jumping for joy and send sore loser and winner messages when I play certain games online. I also love cursing people out on my team when they aren't pulling their weight. But I'm 30 brehs. I've been taking for 20 years and it's still in me to do this. I don't game as much but I still game a lot and I'm embarrassed to admit it to my girl. Anyone self conscious being a gamer

This is how I put it to people who claim “you are to old to be gaming”, I ask them if you watch a movie then you ain’t got shyt to say because games are similar in terms of story tellling, at least the games I chose can’t speak for grown ass brehs still playing Mario and shyt.:hubie:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get deep in the game too. Cursing jumping for joy and send sore loser and winner messages when I play certain games online. I also love cursing people out on my team when they aren't pulling their weight. But I'm 30 brehs. I've been taking for 20 years and it's still in me to do this. I don't game as much but I still game a lot and I'm embarrassed to admit it to my girl. Anyone self conscious being a gamer

address your underlying self-esteem issues breh :manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is my exercise. :hhh:
5R6lxH2.png
You must be a fat fukk.

While those stats are impressive, if you aren't making money doing this then you're wasting your time breh.,

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
You must be a fat fukk.
Nah, quite the opposite actually. :russ:
you're wasting your time breh
Just like everyone else. I just game almost exclusively instead of spending hours watching movies/TV shows/sports, browsing the Internet, spending all day staring at a cellphone screen, listening to music, etc. That would explain my stats.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre supposed to take pride in your passions, interests, and yourself in general

Pride in self permeates throughout your entire existence.... and so does the opposite! So keep that in mind...itll start manifesting itself with all the internet cliches of broads shytting on you, peers alienating/clowning you and all kinds of other nonesense....who wants to live like that? Dont do it to yourself