Wherever nikkas need to be told on
812445288.jpg

:laff:
:dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That backcourt of Calderon and Ellis has to be the worst defensively in the league. And old ass Dalembert is suppose to anchor their interior defense?

goodfellas-laugh-gif2.gif

I am shocked Dirk has not demanded a trade yet

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That backcourt of Calderon and Ellis has to be the worst defensively in the league. And old ass Dalembert is suppose to anchor their interior defense?

goodfellas-laugh-gif2.gif

I am shocked Dirk has not demanded a trade yet

:russ:

You know Dirk is in the last couple years of his career, he has his ring, so why go somewhere else now?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully to be competitive like all players :ld:

Some players get emotional about staying in the same place their whole career, especially at the end. Take Kobe for instance, the Lakers look way worse than Dallas and he won't demand a trade or go somewhere else next year.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
After "D-wade without the rings" chucks up a bunch of 6 - 19 with 6 turnover games...expect him and Blair to be playing musical chairs at the end of the bench :camby::camby:

Anybody who watches the mavs play knows Carlisle doesn't play that chucking shyt :camby::camby:

This is why I don't understand why they even went after Ellis (well, that, and the fact that Ellis needs the ball in his hands, which takes it OUT of Dirk's hands). Didn't Carlisle have some issues with Mayo? Expect that x1000000000 with Monta.

The Dirk-Monta pnr about to be real fun. A lot better than Oj
We talking about real life NBA, or NBA 2K14? In real life NBA, Monta's PNR game is weak, because he's always only looking for his shot. Calderon and Dirk will be much better to watch, provided they're both healthy.

I've been on record as saying that Monta could be a DEVASTATING Point Guard. When we brought Redikk in last year, and Jennings was on the bench, Monta played much better when he was at the 1. The problem is that's not who he is (or wants to be). He's a volume shooting 2, that can't really shoot. And he plays zero defense. I'm not sure Carlisle has ever experienced frustration with a player like he's gonna experience this year.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Some players get emotional about staying in the same place their whole career, especially at the end. Take Kobe for instance, the Lakers look way worse than Dallas and he won't demand a trade or go somewhere else next year.

Kobe has multiple rings and has solidified his legacy regardless. But he will bust his ass and give his all on the court. Dirk just seems content to be surrounded with mediocre talent and not care about coming into the season in shape. I guarantee if Kobe was in Dirk's position with one ring playing with Dalembert as his center and Devin Harris/Jose Caldron as his PG he would kick in Cuban's door

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been on record as saying that Monta could be a DEVASTATING Point Guard. When we brought Redikk in last year, and Jennings was on the bench, Monta played much better when he was at the 1. The problem is that's not who he is (or wants to be). He's a volume shooting 2, that can't really shoot. And he plays zero defense. I'm not sure Carlisle has ever experienced frustration with a player like he's gonna experience this year.

Monta has been finding Dirk a lot during the preseason off PnRs. Monta has never played with a player that has accomplished as much as Dirk hopefully that will help Monta understand the meaning of pass

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
lakers bout to trade pau and nash for dirk and dalembert. and calderon.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
But this team is a good one. Lost of veterans. We're just missing another big man....

I might gon and fire of the season thread in a minute

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Dallas might return to the PO's this year. Depends on Dirk's health and his how well he meshes with his new teammates.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Monta has been finding Dirk a lot during the preseason off PnRs. Monta has never played with a player that has accomplished as much as Dirk hopefully that will help Monta understand the meaning of pass
I hope so. Always liked Monta...actually wished he woulda stayed in Milwaukee.