low key.....Dirk and Monte together looking deadly

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
dirk is old but he has never depended on athletic ability to be effective. if he can stay healthy hes still a big matchup problem for just about every big in the league.

Exactly. His game is step back jumpers and shooting over people. He doesn't really drive or do anything athletic, so it's just all about health for him.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Monta one of my fav players in the league. Him playing with dirk and under carlisle will do wonders for him. They gonna have a pretty decent yr.

Mavs got a decent squad.

Still :pacspit: cuban tho

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nets success isn't hinged on A 36 year old Pierce being part of a dynamic duo. :dead: @ dudes in here acting like Dirk isn't old .
But it is hinged on Pierce being a major contributor for that team and we see how that worked out for Boston last postseason.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You thought PP was going to be a primary focus then when two people told you he wasn't, now you resort to talking about payroll as if it matters to us?

Enjoy Dwight Olawakandi :umad:
3/5 of your starting lineup is old and flabby . Enjoy that.

Enjoy watching PP taking last minutes shot

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
After "D-wade without the rings" chucks up a bunch of 6 - 19 with 6 turnover games...expect him and Blair to be playing musical chairs at the end of the bench :camby::camby:

Anybody who watches the mavs play knows Carlisle doesn't play that chucking shyt :camby::camby: