Daps
Reppin
NULL
download10.jpg

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
@Boujee Bonita Braxton yo man look like he aint bout shyt:wow:
Is that the man she cheated on her husband with, or is it the husband she cheated on? :jbhmm:
Does she still have the love handles and spare tire, or did she find her way to the gym? :jbhmm:

Did @Ziggiy become the regional manager for Best Buy and make his ex regret her decision? :jbhmm:

The coli needs answers. :ehh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Is that the man she cheated on her husband with, or is it the husband she cheated on? :jbhmm:
Does she still have the love handles and spare tire, or did she find her way to the gym? :jbhmm:

Did @Ziggiy become the regional manager for Best Buy and make his ex regret her decision? :jbhmm:

The coli needs answers. :ehh:
I feel like you already know the answer to these questions but just wanted to bring it up :jbhmm:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I feel like you already know the answer to these questions but just wanted to bring it up :jbhmm:
I don't know the answer to any of those three questions.

That Best Buy thread is in the rafters now I think.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Any of y’all brehs still with y’all black queens? :lupe:

I’m thinking about breaking it off with my girl of 3 years. shyt has gotten boring and routine.:shaq2:

I also cheated on her twice so I feel like I should cut my losses.

invalid

Banned
Daps
How's the sex life after 3 years? She lazy now?

She’s has definitely been neglectful. She’s a radiologist and brings her work home. I work a lot of hours so the time we have together she’s working or I’m working or she’s tired. Sex is amazing it’s just not consistent.

We started seeing each other in college so things were obviously different then and the sex was bomb. We weren’t dating then though and were just fwb.