NULL
Ollie knocking down Sharlotte, I respect it :salute:
giphy.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the ladies looking good in the reunion. Especially Demi

Not surprised at Ollie and Sharlotte he made that shyt clear once he saw her.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Haha at Ollie and Sharlotte. They tried to expose man on TV pressing him for answers.

Definitely more his speed. I don’t care what he said, he wasn’t feeling Demi at all for anything long term and she knew that and wanted to be seen to make the decision that they end things.

How quickly did this guy move on Sharlotte? definitely before him and Demi were through thats why she seemed snappy.

Apparently she unfollowed him, sharlotte and Jasmine. If that doesn’t tell you its own story well. :mjlol:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Haha at Ollie and Sharlotte. They tried to expose man on TV pressing him for answers.

Definitely more his speed. I don’t care what he said, he wasn’t feeling Demi at all for anything long term and she knew that and wanted to be seen to make the decision that they end things.

How quickly did this guy move on Sharlotte? definitely before him and Demi were through thats why she seemed snappy.

Apparently she unfollowed him, sharlotte and Jasmine. If that doesn’t tell you its own story well. :mjlol:
She only unfollowed them recently. Apparently there was a LIB linkup recently and she felt left out by Jasmine and Sharlotte.

She seems to be playing victim alot since the show ended tbh.

I don't blame Ollie, all that football and boxingish isn't attractive

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Ollie knocking down Sharlotte, I respect it :salute:
Ollie is the Love is Blind GOAT if we’re being honest. He landed with a black woman who was overweight… handled it with class… got her to say no… avoided the villain edit… and snagged the BADDEST chick on the show at the end.

:salute:
Avoiding the villain edit was key because they definitely tried to do him like Shake in the beginning

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Didn't watch the reunion but they did the dawg Oli dirty lol. I guess in Demi's heart she knew she wasn't his type and he probably is relieved he didn't have to be the one to say it. I know he was going to say no cause deep down he didn't like her. She comes off too masculine imo too and I won't be surprised if she comes out as gay later on or marries an over weight white man.