Love Is Blind Netflix

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Ollie is attracted to her.
i don't either, if he was with Catherine he 100% would've clapped her cheeks the 1st night

i hate when a dude is trying to change from his past [cheating] and the woman just keeps wagging her finger and keeps bringing it up especially when he's not showing any of that anymore

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
i don't either, if he was with Catherine he 100% would've clapped her cheeks the 1st night

i hate when a dude is trying to change from his past [cheating] and the woman just keeps wagging her finger and keeps bringing it up especially when he's not showing any of that anymore
Yeah I'm on episode 6 now this is even more clear that he isn't into her like that. She isn't his type like that and the jealousy stuff probably makes it worse.

As for homie with the cheating situation I called it last episode. His girlfriend Catherine is the type of woman that looks for problems. Even if he didn't cheat she would find something. She is a pessimistic type.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ben seemed to have an unhealthy attachment to Nicole. The fact you only knew her through a wall and couldn't sleep or eat is crazy.

Catherine is a no good type, you could never retire with her as a wife. If dude is smart he will say no at the alter on her. She need a rich trick type dude, the type she will cheat on with the pool boy. Wasn't she the same one who was mad he let her pay for breakfast? She lets him treat her like a bytch too.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Catherine is a smash and dash. She loves the drama and its always telling when she can say with a straight face that every man she's been with has cheated on her? If thats not red flags I don’t know what is.
its also why when Ollie asked her about clubbing and she was saying some of the clubs she would be at he was like :francis: as he knew she would be the type he would be smashing and not marriage material.

He went against his natural urges going for Demi though a chick In the UK tells me she plays football she’ll 9/10 times look kinda dykey.

I’m surprised Ollie went for it tbh as looking at the other couples and then at Demi and Ollie I know he was feeling some kinda way with the optics.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Catherine is a smash and dash. She loves the drama and its always telling when she can say with a straight face that every man she's been with has cheated on her? If thats not red flags I don’t know what is.
its also why when Ollie asked her about clubbing and she was saying some of the clubs she would be at he was like :francis: as he knew she would be the type he would be smashing and not marriage material.

He went against his natural urges going for Demi though a chick In the UK tells me she plays football she’ll 9/10 times look kinda dykey.

I’m surprised Ollie went for it tbh as looking at the other couples and then at Demi and Ollie I know he was feeling some kinda way with the optics.

I think with these shows every contestant is aware of negative social media impact and begin to play roles instead of being authentic.

Ollie is not physically attracted to Demi, Sharlotte is his speed, but he would get slaughtered online if he ditches her.

Demi is cute but she herself says she acts like one of the guys and gets treated as such. Women like her are cool as hell but I've never been attracted to that personality type.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't think he took that pay for everything so seriously lol

Demi i think picked up Ollie not really liking her or feeling her as deeply as she did

That silent don't hug me without moving her lips by Cat was smooth....I think he wasn't able to convince Cat to sign a prenup so he was mentally gone once she opposed that

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't think he took that pay for everything so seriously lol

Demi i think picked up Ollie not really liking her or feeling her as deeply as she did

That silent don't hug me without moving her lips by Cat was smooth....I think he wasn't able to convince Cat to sign a prenup so he was mentally gone once she opposed that

Don't blame Tom tbh, it's a big thing to try and force on someone.

Ollie's real reaction

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you could tell Ollie was mad happy she cut him at the end, he got away clean.

I also don’t think Maria really cared that much either. They didn’t seem compatible

How do man’dem say it across the pond? A bit too ‘posh’ for her