Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
They just exposed Benzino fake good guy azz. This nikka hollering at all the hoez on the low.:pachaha:

They gonna use that to stage some shyt next season, i'm calling it now. He gonna end up in a fight with one of them nikkas over hollarin at they girl.

Oh and in other staged news i see Kirk and Rasheeda patched things up quick as i expected. :beli:

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did Nico dirty haha. There was no way in hell he was gonna leave that stage looking like the good guy.

Niko with that pocket full of hundreds though. I was going to say if you threw that to get even, you woulda been a dumb motha fukka.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Lil Scrappy should really grow up... He can't control his women or his mother.. :snoop:
How the fukk you are gonna control your mother, you just deal with them and :manny:

Erica shouldnt be so rachet and dramatic to see nearly every instance this season, he was trying to do right and sticking up for her when his mother got out of pocket

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk you are gonna control your mother, you just deal with them and :manny:

Erica shouldnt be so rachet and dramatic to see nearly every instance this season, he was trying to do right and sticking up for her when his mother got out of pocket
Im pretty sure that grown ass man live with his mother:skip:

Last edited:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
full

8pm