Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Niko and Stevie J beefing over a bytch. What real nikka would do that? They have no real issue with each other aside from the fact that they're jealous of each other.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Niko and Stevie J beefing over a bytch. What real nikka would do that? They have no real issue with each other aside from the fact that they're jealous of each other.
No one gives a damn about Mi Mi, not those two dudes anyway. Their beef is a male ego beef plain and simple, Mi Mi just happened to be the common denominator.
Is Karlie really in Harriet Tubman's age group :skip:

Her teeth look pretty elderly to me.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
so what do you guys think of Benzino now after all of this? i find him being cringe worthy at times but hey he is old and living a good life why hate one him right?

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at the WOAT stylists they recruited. Half the women look like they goin to a clown convention. :what:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
so what do you guys think of Benzino now after all of this? i find him being cringe worthy at times but hey he is old and living a good life why hate one him right?

:whoa: I'm not gay or anything but he's an awkward looking dude from the chest up, where's the neck. But it seems like he's actually looking for love on that show :why:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:whoa: I'm not gay or anything but he's an awkward looking dude from the chest up, where's the neck. But it seems like he's actually looking for love on that show :why:
He's just playing the game you know how much puss you can get by pretending to be a good man looking for the right one. shyt is comical Zino comes across as a straight demon, trying to give advice and shyt, but is tempting and leading people down he wrong path in the same breath.

Last edited: