Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Deb ended up saying the same shyt Kirk was trying to explain to her. You pregnant bytch :heh: You can be in the studio recording, working on business ventures, etc. Anything where you don't have to be in front if the camera and after the baby, shoot the videos. It's common sense.

Also......these chicks so ratchet. Can't take them hoes nowhere. Erica and Shay man...:snoop:

Also.....I don't get why Stevie don't just make things work with Mimi. She wants that nikka regardless of what she says, they look nice together and Stevie is gonna sabotage every real relationship she gets into...

I cant see long term with stevie. She need someone outside the entertainment business. Stevie gone fukk around on any chick. He just needs to learn how to check them and stop treating them like they entitled. Rasheeda fukkd up. How u pregnant talking about hittin it from the back. Have some fukkng class.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
With so many fine educated chicks in ATL I dont see why dudes are wifing up these rachets.

You better them rational thoughts to another thread.

jr-smiths-girlfriend-k-michelle.jpg

To quote the great predatory poet, Fleece Johnson. "I'm, I'm serious, having some booty, was more important than drinking water man"

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
my thoughts exactly. Her tracks all type of ratchet vulgar. Talkin bout she got hot fire coming out her a$$hole:gag::gag:

Dogg, you see them looks Deb was giving every time 'Sheeda said something. She tried to give her that CD, Deb closed them eyes and you could feel the disgust.

She tried to compare herself to Beyonce. :laff::laff:

deb-advice-1372095022.jpg

:laff:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Also.....I don't get why Stevie don't just make things work with Mimi. She wants that nikka regardless of what she says, they look nice together and Stevie is gonna sabotage every real relationship she gets into...

i see myself in stevie, maybe mimi just aint giving him blowjobs and cooking hot meals, thats how i feel about my ex girl, she good but i need that 100% shyt ya feel me. on the other hand i havnt found my josline yet.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
With so many fine educated chicks in ATL I dont see why dudes are wifing up these rachets.

A phat ass is a phat ass whether its a educated phat ass or a ratchet phat ass

Phat ass is like kryptonite to most men:bryan:

Add in the fact them ratchet b*tches be the nastiest then:manny:

My man T.I. said it best

"Its true that you cant turn a hoe into a housewife/Well listen shorty maybe I dont want a housewife"

:yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dogg, you see them looks Deb was giving every time 'Sheeda said something. She tried to give her that CD, Deb closed them eyes and you could feel the disgust.

She tried to compare herself to Beyonce. :laff::laff:

deb-advice-1372095022.jpg

:laff:

Delusional Rasheeda is. She can :eat: without having to do music at this point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall gotta ask yaselves though...a lot of fine educated chicks are nor going for the male bustdown that is Stevie J...I'm pretty sure they have higher standards most of the time.

I heard rasheeda dude used to be out there too...

On the other hand...a phat azz is a phat azz and the ratchets are easier to acquire and accommodate lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Uh, Rasheeda is probably the money maker in that family. Kirk is probably bringing in dough but if he was a hustler then he probably invested most of this money into Rasheeda's early years. Now, she has a online clothing and accessory store that is pretty popping. If she is his only artist lol, then aint too much money floating around. They are probably comfortable enough though.

K. Michelle body is cray.

Joseline was toned down this episode and w/o all that heavy makeup she is cute.

Nikko had to be an ass this episode to try to bounce back from the L Stevie served him but still came off gay