Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight's episode was boring as f*ck. With that being said, Erica Dixon's a$$ is so damn phat! I'd be honored if she farted in my face. :ahh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This nikka Kirk is bringing some true scumbag entertainment to the table this season.

Rasheeda is running that nikka into the poor house. She thinks a lot more of herself then what she is. Be real, she has zero talent on the mic and can't even make good songs. I did feel bad for her when Deb went in or her ass though. I wanted to reach out and hug her. :to:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Rasheeda is running that nikka into the poor house. She thinks a lot more of herself then what she is. Be real, she has zero talent on the mic and can't even make good songs. I did feel bad for her when Deb went in or her ass though. I wanted to reach out and hug her. :to:

I think Kirk realizes this too and realizes that she ain't going to be big but don't want to totally close the door on her career

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think Kirk realizes this too and realizes that she ain't going to be big but don't want to totally close the door on her career

Yeah seem like a nikka that's just fed up. He obviously is the bread winner in the family and when he said he was gonna cut off that bank account she talking about court and shyt lol. That show you right there she ain't got shyt and spending that man money up.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Rasheeda has been rapping for a loooooong ass time. She even sound like her skills regressed. Like back in the early 2000's she was aight, but now she's fukking horrible. The way she does her voice when she's rapping is straight :what:
I laughed my ass off when K. Michelle had jokes with the "I'm Rasheeda, I rap like Shawty Lo line back in the beginning of the season when they fought.
It's pretty obvious that she's not going to get to the next level. She'll just be known as a lil regional act in ATL. Just flip that into some other businesses and keep it moving. You can already tell that Kirk wants to toss her career into the bushes.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Deb ended up saying the same shyt Kirk was trying to explain to her. You pregnant bytch :heh: You can be in the studio recording, working on business ventures, etc. Anything where you don't have to be in front if the camera and after the baby, shoot the videos. It's common sense.

Also......these chicks so ratchet. Can't take them hoes nowhere. Erica and Shay man...:snoop:

Also.....I don't get why Stevie don't just make things work with Mimi. She wants that nikka regardless of what she says, they look nice together and Stevie is gonna sabotage every real relationship she gets into...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Deb ended up saying the same shyt Kirk was trying to explain to her. You pregnant bytch :heh: You can be in the studio recording, working on business ventures, etc. Anything where you don't have to be in front if the camera and after the baby, shoot the videos. It's common sense.

Also......these chicks so ratchet. Can't take them hoes nowhere. Erica and Shay man...:snoop:

Also.....I don't get why Stevie don't just make things work with Mimi. She wants that nikka regardless of what she says, they look nice together and Stevie is gonna sabotage every real relationship she gets into...

That nikka Mimi to damn emotional to wife up. She is scarred like a mufukka and stay on 24/7 mean mug status. Like smile bytch, you got a pretty nice life and a beautiful daughter.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That nikka Mimi to damn emotional to wife up. She is scarred like a mufukka and stay on 24/7 mean mug status. Like smile bytch, you got a pretty nice life and a beautiful daughter.

I feel like Stevie made her that way. She is jaded though.

Still...I'd choose her over a rat like Jocelyn everyday of the week.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
With so many fine educated chicks in ATL I dont see why dudes are wifing up these rachets.