Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I don't really see the appeal with her. I think Karlie Redd and Erica Dixon are nice though. :wow:

Ericas face is STRONG. she looks pretty sometimes but catch her at a bad angle and it's not a good look.

Karlie is just wack to me. Salty cause Zino got K Michelle a nice necklace. She's pretty though just wack personality wise.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ericas face is STRONG. she looks pretty sometimes but catch her at a bad angle and it's not a good look.

Karlie is just wack to me. Salty cause Zino got K Michelle a nice necklace. She's pretty though just wack personality wise.

Both are alright in my book.

Erica's face is alright to me :manny:

IMG0417-XL.jpg

and Karlie just got a freaky look about her to me. :noah:

Karlie-Redd.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see what y'all see in ariane...she's average as hell with good makeup.

Karlie....her attitude and her teeth take her down some notches.

Rashida....Erica...and even joseline....best looking broads on that show to me. Y'all can't tell me joselyn wasn't looking good as fukk when she met up with the loud mouth bytch in the parking lot. She need to KEEP that look and not that over the top prostitute/stripper look lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Ariane looks good, but did anyone else notice her huge glamour shot on the wall of her struggle apartment? bytch had on a red wig looking like a drag queen.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Mimi and Niko will be on Kandi's online show tonight. Should be some funny shyt

[ame]https://twitter.com/Kandi/status/347410551044964352[/ame]

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Karlie Redd look like ol girl from The Corner

ifwt_Karlie-Redd-x-Roscoe-Dash-1.png

26211-khandi-alexander-637x0-1.jpg
You talking about Khandi Alexander. She is a good looking older woman. You don't get to see how good she looks because she's always playing a drug addict or something like that. That's one older lady I wouldn't mind hitting cross. Karlie Redd isn't bad looking. I think all the women on the show look good. They all have their up's and down's. Well all of them except Momma Dee. When I saw her hitting on the Dog Trainer I was :russ: & :snoop: at the same damn time!!