Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I haven't even been watching this show like that but wifey was laughing her ass off and came and got me like you gotta see this nikka Stevie J...

And :wow: nikka stunted on that boy Nikko so hard bruh that shyt made me :pachaha: at Stevie and wanna :to: for Nikko bruh...

First he came to ol boy's party cleaner then him, shytted on the gift he bought her, broke out the keys to that new BMW and dipped....

Dude was so salty after Stevie left he didn't know how to conduct himself...

I'm not a fan of tricking on hoes and shyt, but that was just a classic Stevie J moment

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
that fakket nikko fukked but brehs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ratLKX5fpY]Jay-Z - Show You How [Original w/Outro] - YouTube[/ame]

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
This is prolly the best episode of the season so far. This was some vintage lhhatl shyt.

They didn't have those bums Chris Brown's dj & his babymomma

Stevie J & Benzino is the team. They back at it

Kirk on his scumbag shyt

Nikko Vs Stevie J

No doubt :welldamn: Good ass episode

Stevie da gawd :wow: Why would anyone even wanna be with Mimi, she got no ass and is annoying and argumentative as fukk. If i was niko she would have been in the bushes long time ago but :dead: at the way she shytted on him about the watch, niko lost.

Ariane was just looking so damn edible this whole episode :welldamn: bytch is gorgeous as fukk.

images

:ohlawd: my new crush even with her ol instigating ass

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
No one's talking about simping azz Benzino buying K. Michelle that diamond necklace. Looks like small shoulders about to make a move on K. Michelle. :leon:

ClickHandler.jpg

Man this show just confirms how shallow women really are. I can cheat on a bytch for years but if i can buy her something nice its all good :obama: