Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Stevie is a very conning, calculating genius. We all can learn from this legend. We need to come up with more clever game for our pimping.

nikka came out super overdressed, fresh to dead.

The kiss on the check is a silent killer bruhs (real talk).

Diss oh buddy's gift.

Drop the keys off to the whip, gave her a kiss, said I love you and left. No hanging around, he acted like it was nothing. :wow:

Though he's taking royal shyt on Mimi, she knows Joseline hasn't gotten no BMW. That was a pure power move. She's forever his now.

This nikka Stevie belongs on the Game of Thrones. Chess not checkers :leon:

fukk yall hating nikka. Joseline is fine as shyt. Ciara is fine as shyt. You clowns say they look like men :pacspit:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
mysmilie_3507.gif

:russ:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ariane had the :leon: :krs: face when she saw the keys

lol She was acting like it was HER sh*t. Real talk, she's Stevie's best friend right now. Women are easily influenced, especially by their homegirls. Whenever Mimi calls her to complain about Stevie she's going to hit her with the "Girl, that nicca bought you CAR! You better act right :usure:"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why did security put hands on Niko when he stood up to go see the car? He probably was gonna toast Stebbie's mustache.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
lol She was acting like it was HER sh*t. Real talk, she's Stevie's best friend right now. Women are easily influenced, especially by their homegirls. Whenever Mimi calls her to complain about Stevie she's going to hit her with the "Girl, that nicca bought you CAR! You better act right :usure:"

:laugh: she like "Stevie bought US a car" :dead: mimi knows not to bite the hand of the gawd that feeds her she tried to use nikko to make him jealous and failed

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
who seen the scene when k michelle was leaving the party and on the street

and all the white dudes started walking away fast Lawwwwl wtf

:dead: