51SpyFMvZcL.jpg
look. Even had the cigar.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
yoooooooooooooo....this nikka stevie j just demasculated that dude in front of EVERYBODY!....:steviej::steviej::steviej::steviej::steviej::steviej:

u gotta luv this kat man....makes the show worth watchin...:heh:

"that shyt is tickin...that ain't no rolex...the fukk u done to that?"...:huhldup:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
1. Lord, I know K. Michelle is more trouble than she's worth ... but that accent and :datazz: just do something to me ... :noah:

2. Nikko is a chump, but how is Mimi going to get mad at him for reacting the way he did when Stevie gave her the car??? :wtf:

3. It's :mindblown: to me seeing how I'm as old or older than the casts of most of these shows nowadays :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must confess. Joeseline was looking good as hell in that part where she ran into old girl in the parking lot. She looks much better with straight hair and not a lot of crazy makeup.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is prolly the best episode of the season so far. This was some vintage lhhatl shyt.

They didn't have those bums Chris Brown's dj & his babymomma

Stevie J & Benzino is the team. They back at it

Kirk on his scumbag shyt

Nikko Vs Stevie J

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
"She not gonna get an abortion!!! She not gonna get a blood test!!! It doesn't matter what she's done!!!"

I wouldn't even have entertained that old ass woman :russ:

Ain't no nikka gonna be telling his wife to get an abortion just because. That's some fukked up, it's time to get divorced talk. Rasheeda probably was fukking with some other dude.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must confess. Joeseline was looking good as hell in that part where she ran into old girl in the parking lot. She looks much better with straight hair and not a lot of crazy makeup.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Yea I agree, she should tone it down with all that extra shyt, its really not needed. You could even say the same for all the plastic surgery, her body was already on point in that vid she had fingering herself and sh*t before she went and got all that body kit work done.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stevie J with the ether to Nikko soul.

I know that shytt had to burn his soul slow. :deadrose:

Nikko you know the rules to the game. Your bytch chose me. :steviej:

Last edited by a moderator:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many:lolbron: moments. K Michelle and Karlie Redd making up, fighting again, and then making up again.

When Steebie was acting like he was wanting Mimi to be happy :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll: