Daps
Reppin
Vegas
LOL arian chick is really a dude Yuk

dc4j2r.png

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Who wants to hear Rashida rap though :heh: Unless she rapping bout married life she being fake as fukk. ''Im a bad bytch'' How are you a bad bytch, go sit your pregnant ass down somewhere. As if women rappers aren't bad enough already but at least they talking dirty and we can fantasize that we may fukk them if we meet them. This bytch is married with kids.

Im still laughing at how fake Drews reaction was to being conned. They really need better actors.

Im glad that nikka beat K Michelle ass, I hope her next man does a better job, annoying ass bytch.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is it me or is Rasheeda pregnant as fukk in some of those exposition interviews, like they were done months after the fact.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Is it me or is Rasheeda pregnant as fukk in some of those exposition interviews, like they were done months after the fact.

usually reality shows film the "confessionals" after the season is already rapped up, which always makes me laugh when during certin situations they talk like it just happened.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
usually reality shows film the "confessionals" after the season is already rapped up, which always makes me laugh when during certin situations they talk like it just happened.

man i HATE that shyt. And you just know the producers are egging them on to show emotion, probably doing numerous takes....and I yet still watch:pachaha::snoop:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Anybody else notice how Traci was saying "I feel like a single mother" :wtf: bytch ain't you a mother who's single? She don't wanna let Chris Brown's DJ go.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Anybody else notice how Traci was saying "I feel like a single mother" :wtf: bytch ain't you a mother who's single? She don't wanna let Chris Brown's DJ go.

I can't think of any situation outside of committed relationship where her behavior is acceptable. Add to that they haven't been together in damn near ten years she bugging. Couldn't come up in my crib like that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta