Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That niggga Kirk is cold blooded. :wow:
He's famous now. Women probably throw themselves at him when he's in the club out there since he's famous. nikkas act funny when hoes start paying them attention. They treat they woman like shyt because they're having more hoes than they ever had in life and they think they can upgrade. He probably proposed to Rasheeda thinking he would never be able to pull a bish that was better but now he's feeling like the man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again, Stevie J with the notable quotables. :whew:

"Your project was done before it started."

"You was a prostitute when I met you."

"I'll be a b*tch and leave. I was going to give your contract but you ain't getting sh*t, know what I'm saying."

*tears up contracts and tosses it at Joseline*

"You signed for life, bye!"

"I don't know where Joseline is headed right now, maybe back to the strip club. But wherever she goes, just know, I got you for the next six years baby. Come to daddy"

:steviej:

Stevie J is a f*cking fool! :laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's famous now. Women probably throw themselves at him when he's in the club out there since he's famous. nikkas act funny when hoes start paying them attention. They treat they woman like shyt because they're having more hoes than they ever had in life and they think they can upgrade. He probably proposed to Rasheeda thinking he would never be able to pull a bish that was better but now he's feeling like the man.

:usure:

When did Mimi become a loudmouthed violent drunk?

last season, you werent paying attention

Daps
Why is everyone convinced that Kirk is gay? I don't see it.

That dark skinned chick is the best looking female in the show.

SanfordMan75

Rich Takin Ova Fo Now!
Daps
Reppin
Peoria, Illinois
Shay thick as hell
buckeey from flavor of love:ahh: dat one scene where she had dat booty out witout panties
buckeey.bmp

bucky.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j6n2YOzr3U[/ame]

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:usure:

last season, you werent paying attention

Kirk-Frost-StraightFromTheA-1.jpg

Looks like the nikka is having bishes to me. Put it this way, if you lucked up and got a solid 8 or 9 like I think Rasheeda is, most nikkas would marry her if she was a coo chic simply based off the fact that they don't think they'll be able to get a better looking woman to love them. So you do that and then all of a sudden something happens and women that look better than your wife start giving you action you never received before. The average man doesn't know how to turn p*ssy down especially if he didn't get a whole lot of it prior to marriage. I call it the Jon Gosselin syndrome. Prior to his reality show fame he was this dude

gosselin.jpg

after the first season and the fame that came with it he became this guy

0830_jon_gosselin_pool_07-435x580.jpg

jon-gosselin-and-ellen-ross_305x366.jpg

orig-3621481.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kirk-Frost-StraightFromTheA-1.jpg

Looks like the nikka is having bishes to me. Put it this way, if you lucked up and got a solid 8 or 9 like I think Rasheeda is, most nikkas would marry her if she was a coo chic simply based off the fact that they don't think they'll be able to get a better looking woman to love them. So you do that and then all of a sudden something happens and women that look better than your wife start giving you action you never received before. The average man doesn't know how to turn p*ssy down especially if he didn't get a whole lot of it prior to marriage. I call it the Jon Gosselin syndrome. Prior to his reality show fame he was this dude

gosselin.jpg

after the first season and the fame that came with it he became this guy

0830_jon_gosselin_pool_07-435x580.jpg

jon-gosselin-and-ellen-ross_305x366.jpg

orig-3621481.jpg
:stopitslime:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My bad if this has been posted but I just found it.....

[ame=http://youtu.be/IRU8uARXN00]Love And Hip Hop Spoof "A Day in the Life of Stevie J" - YouTube[/ame]

:pachaha:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
:ohhh: I didn't know Kirk was fukking his own biological daughter at age 11-16 :huhldup: