Love & Hip Hop ratings: 1.4 / Better Call Saul season finale ratings: .6; no renewal = cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
you nerds will figure put every way to manipulate #s to make it look good for you.

the bottom line is, this show is doing worse than a retarded ass reality tv show on vh1

and it is on its way to being cancelled, maybe the CW should pick this trash up
:stopitslime:

Chaval

Pro
Daps
This show is so fukkkng boring and lost my attention by the end of season 1 , it was a huge drag to watch.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Live ratings still mean a lot in certain situations. Sports, award shows, anything they are charging big money for advertisements they will want to do very well in live ratings because you cannot fast-forward the ads in that situation. But they only care about 18-49 age bracket.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Come one, one more season to wrap it. Best character written show on television, and Lydia is on screen again :yes:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Live ratings still mean a lot in certain situations. Sports, award shows, anything they are charging big money for advertisements they will want to do very well in live ratings because you cannot fast-forward the ads in that situation. But they only care about 18-49 age bracket.

The 18-49 demographic will always be king because of advertisers. But even taking that into account, "BCS" is the #3 show in it's time slot (1.3 in that demographic) and it's only behind the #2 and #1 shows by .2 and .7, respectively.

So the show is doing great from basically every angle.

Fred.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
The 18-49 demographic will always be king because of advertisers. But even taking that into account, "BCS" is the #3 show in it's time slot (1.3 in that demographic) and it's only behind the #2 and #1 shows by .2 and .7, respectively.

So the show is doing great from basically every angle.

Fred.
its consistently getting beat by a corny ass reality show, bit its doing great?

and the article I posted clearly states .6 compared to 1.4

that coli logic :banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its consistently getting beat by a corny ass reality show, bit its doing great?

and the article I posted clearly states .6 compared to 1.4

that coli logic :banderas:

Breh I already explained how your info is wrong in graphic detail. So let's wrap this thread up.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.