Love & Hip Hop ratings: 1.4 / Better Call Saul season finale ratings: .6; no renewal = cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those are the Live numbers which nobody uses. It's not 1995 any more.

The Live+3 numbers (which is now the industry standard) are 3.5 million (1.3). To put it into perspective there's only 2 shows in it's time slot above it...."Love & Hip-Hop" and "Fear The Walking Dead" and they're only ahead by roughly 150k.

‘Better Call Saul’ closes in on ‘Fear the Walking Dead’: Cable Live +3 ratings for June 12-18

As far as season 4....

'Better Call Saul' Creators on Season 3's Finale Sadness, Chuck's Fate and Awaiting Renewal

Vince Gilligan: There will be a season four. The only question is when will it go on air.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to do a Gus Fringe spin-off / background story. They need to add more drama to the stories. The chasing around old women for money is not cutting it. Saul Goodman was never leading character potential. Gus is.
I think they chose saul cause their going past breaking bad into his Cinnabon life

I want a Gus show but it doesn't seem to be all that important to Gilliam, at least there would be more action

Last edited:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Gus is boring...
The Better Call Saul version of him is...I think if he was given his own show with more dialogue, he would shine. We need to see that hungry, hustler Gus.

Status
Not open for further replies.