Louisiana women >>>>>>>>

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Coli just says anything... Detroit has some cool women but they're no where on the level of women in Atlanta.

Why is Charlotte never brought up in these discussions though?
My guy I been all over this country and when it come to major cities Detroit is top 5..
Majority of the women in ATL are transplants.

Charlotte is not a major city.. but yeah Charlotte is slept on too..

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Here in the Acadiana region we definitely have some Pressure pack.

Lafayette, Louisiana If you know you know :whew::whew:

Also went to LSU for 3 years so I'd be willing to vouch for BR having some pressure too. :ohlawd:

And while at LSU alot of females I talked to there and at Southern would be from the City / Harvey / Gretna / Kenner/ Metarie l etc so I'll vouch for the women that way too :banderas:
7510af2f40eb3cdc29c92e1e2ca86ea0.png

Dont@Me

😑
Daps
Are you implying the Louisiana women are being overrated or underrated? :patrice:

Yall gone have a Louisiana women thread and not include Beyonce cousins? https://www.thecoli.com/threads/beyonce-cousin-thicker-than-a-water-buffalo.411535/

every single woman posted in this thread is really not all that, except above average in a picture or two....which mean they aint that bad because a truly beautiful woman doesn't only look good in just 1/5 pictures. shyt is supposed to be CONSISTENT. They're all meh except these bytches posted above which makes me ashamed to say, because they're all light skinned. I'm disappointed in u, coli :francis:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps