Louisiana women >>>>>>>>

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Monroe, Alexandria, Shreveport (anywhere that’s not South Louisiana) :scust:

My limited time in N. Louisiana agrees, but one of the baddest women ever in Hollywood is from Shreveport, K.D. Aubert.
322463415_aa71574639.jpg

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My family is from Louisiana and I'm there ALL the time. Dallas, Miami, Atl, shyt damn near every other place in the south got better looking women that Louisiana women. These BR and NO women be looking rough as shyt. Don't even get me started on lake charles

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
My family is from Louisiana and I'm there ALL the time. Dallas, Miami, Atl, shyt damn near every other place in the south got better looking women that Louisiana women. These BR and NO women be looking rough as shyt. Don't even get me started on lake charles

:laff: This thread is great.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

That's true. The average women in Louisiana all have the same old school Jill Scott hairstyle and gold slugs:

Black-women-short-hairstyles-with-bangs-1.jpg