Loud mouth clown gets in the face of an ex-Heavyweight boxer… and well….

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not sure about Britain but I feel like in the U.S this is a situation where you could possibly sue the bouncer/establishment and win
Dude was leaving the place and the guard was behind him. He put his hand up but looked like he was pointing, certainly wasn't throwing a punch
I know someone that started a fight with a bouncer got her ass whup and still cashed out so it's really not as simple as "he had his arm up", a lot of variables and it didn't seem like anyone was in danger when the bouncer knocked bul out

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Lotta former fighters end up as bouncers/ security

Professional fighting is not a top paying career if you are not securing generous contracts and well paid endorsements. The multiple fees, the politics and if a fighter pulls out you can lose so much $$$$$. Fighting a big name is the only way to make enough money.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Not sure about Britain but I feel like in the U.S this is a situation where you could possibly sue the bouncer/establishment and win
Dude was leaving the place and the guard was behind him. He put his hand up but looked like he was pointing, certainly wasn't throwing a punch
I know someone that started a fight with a bouncer got her ass whup and still cashed out so it's really not as simple as "he had his arm up", a lot of variables and it didn't seem like anyone was in danger when the bouncer knocked bul out

Yeah that’s not going to happen here.

He was the aggressor to the whole security staff and even threw punch at the other doorman. Julius protected himself as he should have done

My old training partner had the same situation and KOed a guy chatting shyt. His defence was that the guy was the aggressor.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

Purple durag can still take legal action, but he cannot sue the establishment because he was knocked out, outside of the premises. He can sue the security company. But the company can fire the security guard without hesitation. The guy that had the purple durag was verbally and physically aggressive. And the security could argue that he had feared for is life because he thought a knife was going to be pulled out. Muscle memory and that. But in the eyes of the law that punch would be deemed unreasonable force and punching is not permitted on the job. The most a security guard can do is physically stop a person from entering an establishment and minor restraints.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Purple durag can still take legal action, but he cannot sue the establishment because he was knocked out, outside of the premises. He can sue the security company. But the company can fire the security guard without hesitation. The guy that had the purple durag was verbally and physically aggressive. And the security could argue that he had feared for is life because he thought a knife was going to be pulled out. Muscle memory and that. But in the eyes of the law that punch would be deemed unreasonable force and punching is not permitted on the job. The most a security guard can do is physically stop a person from entering an establishment and minor restraints.

Yup. There is a recent case in my city where a bouncer punched an aggressive drunk dude, dude hit his head and died. The bouncer is in jail right now and the business is trying to distance themselves from litigation by arguing that it happened outside on the sidewalk. All that aggressor shyt gets thrown out the window if the level of force doesn't match the level of danger. Security is held to a higher standard

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Now in a gun nut society a coward like that would get his ego bruised and run to pop his trunk.

there's a natural order to things when that option isn't presented. you gotta take your L like a man and live to laugh about it vs going hyper stupid and crashing out over pride.