Loud mouth clown gets in the face of an ex-Heavyweight boxer… and well….

invalid

Banned
Daps
This post wild mango, straight from the tariq streets

tariq-nasheed-bussy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't to me. He clearly looks at dude and raised his hand then the guard clocks him. Guard had no idea what he was gonna do at that moment and decided for him.

Exactly. The guard definitely positioned himself as the last line of defense because he wanted to knock him out lol. But buddy walked right into his trap and walked at him aggressively with his hands up. Probably just expected to get pushed some more.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He snuck him :yeshrug: And that sucks because he stood zero chance of loosing as a boxer. Should of squared up a lil bit so the dude could get in his defensive stance, then he should have rocked his shyt.

Edit. Y’all are right, he was walking up on him and it was fair, just glanced at the video the first time. He earned that lick:manny:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So we gonna pretend that wasn’t a sucker punch? :patrice:

nah, that wasn't a sucker punch. creh was mad flagrant with it the whole vid and already put hands on Nap at the beginning. one aggressive act after another and then he gets in big mans face with confidence? was the punch necessary? :yeshrug:

am i calling foul? :hubie:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He snuck him :yeshrug: And that sucks because he stood zero chance of loosing as a boxer. Should of squared up a lil bit so the dude could get in his defensive stance, then he should have rocked his shyt.
:gucci:

You walk up on me I’m snuffing you

Ain’t no rules to this shyt they not in a ring