Lost Judgment - Gameplay Trailer.... This Shy Looks AMAZING Fighting Mechanics

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I did the school stories and sub stories for like 5 hours and Im still not even halfway done with them :damn:

I really fw
Soma as a villain dude cold as hell :damn:

That second
Tesso
fight in chap 9 took me like 3 tries cause dude fought me when I had little to no health items :dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There was a month where one of those yakuza games were free for ps plus

Played for 10 minutes and deleted

I really don’t get the appeal, I think maybe you have to be into Asian culture to appreciate these kind of games
Same, they have a style to them that is very pop. Dudes be having the hair done like teenage boy band singers trying to act tough. :mjlol:
wish sleeping dogs got a sequel, that was more my style.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm on Chapter 8 rn, the game clearly has a few issues(lack of full voice actor, melodramatic music in serious scenes, boring detective mode, etc), but I love this game.

LJ is definitely the best game I've played so far, I practically no life's the game today.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Finished it yesterday

fighting that
whole RK Army with the gang
:wow:

those fight's with
Soma and Kuwana
at the end were :wow:

Overall enjoyed it a lot, now to finish the rest of the side cases and school stories :blessed:

Hi-key, your partners are useless in fights(I'm playing on hard). Other than that, the second to last boss fight in the freezer was great.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Hi-key, your partners are useless in fights(I'm playing on hard). Other than that, the second to last boss fight in the freezer was great.
Breh don't even get me started on the ai partners, there were times I purposely left one enemy for them to finish off and Kaito and Suigura REFUSED to hit them :dead:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Also this game has easily the best combat in the entire series and it'd really suck if this is the last brawler game after they've FINALLY mastered it :mjcry: