Loser Mentality Amongst Blacks...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Why do so many of you people associate yourselves with victimhood and second class status? I notice it a lot on here. It seems deeply ingrained. Like you all only associate Black with negativity. What's that all about? I get strong vibes of this inferiority complex when I read a lot of your posts about yourselves...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Struggling is seen as being black. It's all about admiring the problem while also stating that the problem doesn't exist.

Daps
Why do so many of you people associate yourselves with victimhood and second class status? I notice it a lot on here. It seems deeply ingrained. Like you all only associate Black with negativity. What's that all about? I get strong vibes of this inferiority complex when I read a lot of your posts about yourselves...

what is up with the "you people" and "you all.' i am getting strong vibes you think you're an honorary white man.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Struggling is seen as being black. It's all about admiring the problem while also stating that the problem doesn't exist.
So just BEING black is a problem? I mean, I admit it causes a lot of challenges and even when those challenges are present many like to pretend those challenges aren't there, but it isn't like... a sentence to a "less than" existence. It just seems like a large swath of the posters on here are obsessed with how sh!tty they feel about being black.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
It's the culture.
Disgusting. Thank God I don't actively suscribe to one. Cultures lead to self-limiting beliefs/behavior and its a pretty good explanation for what I'm observing.

Now before people flip out and say something like "WAIT, YOU DON'T CONSIDER YOURSELF CULTURALLY BLACK!?" I say guess I consider myself culturally Hip-Hop/Internet American. I kinda missed the boat on fundamental aspects of the "Black" thing... culturally, I mean. I am "Black" for sure but its pretty clear that there's a lot to the culture, particularly the whole submission/inferiority complex, that I don't suscribe to.

That's why it's great we have the Black Excellence thread.
So success is to be limited to a single thread? And why do I get the feeling that the thread is probably dominated by/limited to entertainment and sports related black people?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Because most african americans come from a lineage of belittlement and degredation that has been passed down since slavery. Its something an African cant understand, coming here with their own nationality. In my mothers generation our people were being sprayed with hoses, told they were ******s and had dogs let loose on them. The miseducation from those times is not something that can be shaken off in a generaiton.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
So just BEING black is a problem? I mean, I admit it causes a lot of challenges and even when those challenges are present many like to pretend those challenges aren't there, but it isn't like... a sentence to a "less than" existence. It just seems like a large swath of the posters on here are obsessed with how sh!tty they feel about being black.

:huhldup: :huhldup: whoa dere. give us a concrete example of where this has happened. I seen posters lament about the overall black condition and wish for more but I ain't seen "my life is shytty cuz i'm black" :rudy:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I really can't take you serious even though you bring up valid points. I know it's wrong of me but you could state the sky was blue and I still wouldn't agree with it.

1. You can't dress for shyt.

2. You attempted to clown black women as a whole because you couldn't get one.

3. You posted a picture with that cave lady, drunk off the cave ladies poison, looking like a chump.

4. It's July 1st and you still hadn't paid your monthly fee ngga.

:birdman:

Time to collect

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
So success is to be limited to a single thread? And why do I get the feeling that the thread is probably dominated by/limited to entertainment and sports related black people?

434539_o.gif

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i've noticed that a lot. which is why whenever i see a stupid thread like this one:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/18532-white-people-starting-wake-up-admit-their-privilege.html

i take it upon myself to hit em with the facts:

http://www.the-coli.com/659896-post24.html

and i also get the impression, there are white posters acting black on here, spreading this stupid negativity. i swear, if yall keep this sh1t up, u better hope i dont see the threads.