Los Angeles Police Is Finally Doing Something About Trafficked Minors On Figueroa Street

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This , plus I thought they just passed a law that kinda decriminalized prostitution. Fuccin with minors should be automatic castration

That’s really what I’m interested in seeing. Molestation or sex with a minor of any kind, especially one that’s been trafficked, needs a much more severe punishment. If this world were mine then automatic castration or immediate death would be my thing.

But at the very least, take them out of society for decades. If you can’t kill em or castrate then they should be locked in for the same crazy numbers that those 80s drug kingpins got.

But I agree with some of the people that have called out how performative this shyt is. Fig has been an open air sex market for decades. That’s a much easier fix than gang violence and I’d like to think that the police chief would want a victory like that under their belt.

Moreover, it speaks to the wider presence of prostitution in our major cities and how the risk of minors being trafficked is high. D.C. doesn’t have a blade quite like Fig but it makes up for it. Also, it’s clear that trafficking relationships exist between cities. D.C. has a big kidnapping problem, it’s always been my theory that a lot of the girls end up in places like Cali, ATL, NYC, the Bay, Miami, etc. There isn’t a genuine desire to protect these kids because powerful people from policemen to politicians are also taking advantage of them too.

Last edited: