Los Angeles Police Is Finally Doing Something About Trafficked Minors On Figueroa Street

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Yeah but when 11 year olds are being forced to walk up and down it becomes more than just a ho stroll

You think 11 years olds just started being on Figueroa…?

Like I said breh if you’re from here you know how wild the street / nightlife is.

It just might be getting exposed now, but trust it has been going on for decades.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Taxes the city collects from the motels who gives rooms to these minor prostitutes, taxes the city collects from the liquor stores who sell the condoms to the minor prostitutes. City recieves money from jailing the tricks and pimp, the city also recieves money to fund more police to do nothing.

If they really wanted to clean fig up they can do it over night, fig has been running stong since the 70's.

The fig blade is right down the stree from the Coliseum and BMO arena where they are going to hold the olympics

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Taxes the city collects from the motels who gives rooms to these minor prostitutes, taxes the city collects from the liquor stores who sell the condoms to the minor prostitutes. City recieves money from jailing the tricks and pimp, the city also recieves money to fund more police to do nothing.

If they really wanted to clean fig up they can do it over night, fig has been running stong since the 70's.

The fig blade is right down the stree from the Coliseum and BMO arena where they are going to hold the olympics
Just shut up nikka

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But when I said if you buy p*ssy youve probably paid for sex with a minor,thecoli told me that you can obviously tell the difference:mjlol:

First of all,do you really think a horny pervert on a mission is going look that closely? Secondly,do you not realize being sex trafficked will put years on you? Not to mention just makeup and being dressed like a hooker.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You think 11 years olds just started being on Figueroa…?

Like I said breh if you’re from here you know how wild the street / nightlife is.

It just might be getting exposed now, but trust it has been going on for decades.
It's still a good look
The track in Houston had been around for decades too
It took multiple tries but they finally managed to shut it down
They're still renegades in the back roads but the blade is officially dead

It's one thing when it's just hookers,pimps and Johns operating in the shadows
When they're so blatant with it to the point nearby businesses, residents, schools are effected.. action is needed
Throw children in the mix and Feds get involved

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
It's still a good look
The track in Houston had been around for decades too
It took multiple tries but they finally managed to shut it down
They're still renegades in the back roads but the blade is officially dead

It's one thing when it's just hookers,pimps and Johns operating in the shadows
When they're so blatant with it to the point nearby businesses, residents, schools are effected.. action is needed
Throw children in the mix and Feds get involved

I guess man. If the city really gave a fukk, they would’ve put an end to this shyt back in the 1960s and 70s. The fact of the matter is the city government and all evil people in the city make money from the slums and strolls. You would be surprised how many cops and detectives get down with regulars out there.

It is a good look that is getting cleaned up, but it is very obvious and performative in my opinion to show that they are trying to clean up for the upcoming events