Lord Jamar says keep censoring because thought crimes will be a thing

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

At 28:40
Says after the next step from censorship of people they tell you to hate.. they will come after your thoughts. So if you watch a movie and remember something later on in the day your shyt will be flagged :mjlol: if you have ruminating negative thoughts or if you have tourettes your done.

Minority Report shyt :francis:

Google Search "neurorights" it's a thing

Here's the live he had

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
At the very least there will be some kind of social credit system like China has that will force enough people to self censor. Some of yall are some dumb muthaphuckas for real.
The purpose of free speech is to protect speech that you don't like so that you reserve the right to say some reckless shyt when the time comes.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
People really can't see the big picture when it comes to these global spectacles, can they?

Why do you think they really removed dislikes from youtube? Follow that and see where it leads and then consider the nature of the data stream when it comes to molding perceptions.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
People really can't see the big picture when it comes to these global spectacles, can they?

Why do you think they really removed dislikes from youtube? Follow that and see where it leads and then consider the nature of the data stream when it comes to molding perceptions.
They haven’t completely removed dislikes. You just can’t see the number of dislikes unless you actually dislike something. They should honestly do the same for likes because a lot of people succumb to following the crowd. I’ve even seen it on here, I’ll make a comment that wont get any reactions. Then a few days or a week later, one person daps it, then more and more people start dapping it only after that initial person set it off. It’s like people don’t want to be the one who gives that first dap because they’re worried about who will see it.

If they want, they should simply tally the number of reactions, then you wont know what is liked or disliked until you click on it.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Isnt London rolling something like this out, couldve sworn I read something like that recently

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. This has been the plan for decades. The world is but a stage. They’ve been building up to this through modern cancel culture. It’s going to get to the point where you can and will be punished for your thoughts...

EcpFHhiWkAIri1O.png

And they already have the technology to read your thoughts. It’s just most people are too stupid to realize all of their smart devices very much probably have this capability. This article about a headset that you can search Google using just your thoughts was published years ago. There is no doubt that tech has advanced since then.

Mind-reading headset lets you Google just with your thoughts

Idiots on here will scream “conspiracy theory” even though it’s clear to anyone with two braincells to rub together that we have zero privacy these days thanks to smart devices and technology. And nobody cares because people have become so self absorbed thanks to the convenience provided by big tech as well as being addicted and dependent on it.

Everybody has had experiences of thinking something that later just popped up on their Google/YouTube or social media feeds, but they try to rationalize that “oh, Google is just tracking me constantly through my search history, location, social media or even watching my smart device cameras and listening as well but not reading my actual thoughts” as if that is somehow better. The most invisible products of invasive modern technology are definitely kept a secret from the dumbed down population.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
They haven’t completely removed dislikes. You just can’t see the number of dislikes unless you actually dislike something. They should honestly do the same for likes because a lot of people succumb to following the crowd. I’ve even seen it on here, I’ll make a comment that wont get any reactions. Then a few days or a week later, one person daps it, then more and more people start dapping it only after that initial person set it off. It’s like people don’t want to be the one who gives that first dap because they’re worried about who will see it.

If they want, they should simply tally the number of reactions, then you wont know what is liked or disliked until you click on it.

Do you know why shows on TV are called "Programming"? Kind of obvious when you think about it, yes? Same with "Channels".

The screen is a method of control and the net is the best iteration yet as people are caught up in the web (ho ho ho!) and its easy to exploit the herd mentality of wanting to fit in. Why/how do you think so many vapid challenges go viral and people join in with a quickness like they've got no sense?

COVID saw people straying from and questioning the official narrative and, coincidentally, you saw huge amounts of censorship and thought control. Do the math. The seeds were planted back in the 80s with the Political Correct movement and we all laughed at how stupid it was to shuffle worlds around but look who is laughing now...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Do you know why shows on TV are called "Programming"? Kind of obvious when you think about it, yes? Same with "Channels".

The screen is a method of control and the net is the best iteration yet as people are caught up in the web (ho ho ho!) and its easy to exploit the herd mentality of wanting to fit in. Why/how do you think so many vapid challenges go viral and people join in with a quickness like they've got no sense?

COVID saw people straying from and questioning the official narrative and, coincidentally, you saw huge amounts of censorship and thought control. Do the math. The seeds were planted back in the 80s with the Political Correct movement and we all laughed at how stupid it was to shuffle worlds around but look who is laughing now...
41EPml-uiuL._SL500_.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: AJD

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The most annoying thing about people like you is that you can never EVER back up any of your bullshyt beliefs with concrete evidence. It's always "look at xx and come to your own conclusions" or "follow this vague thing and see where it leads you!!!" You can never just lay it all out.

And when you finally feel you have an answer, it is always simple-minded bullshyt like this:

:laff:

Hey, did you know "saggin" is "nikkas" spelled backwards? Saggin was intentionally designed to not only slow down you mobility but your thought process too, so you can't pick up what the homosexual illuminati cabal is up too! Buy my DVDs to hear the rest!

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn't be mad if the dap system was removed here on the coli. I think it would lead to more honest discussions.

Too many dudes on here post literally for daps.

Can't even have a genuine back & forth with some of these dudes because all they want is daps

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

I wasn't going to dap you until I saw you had a couple of daps :-)

On the real side of things, many people don't get that free speech has it's limits. You can't incite a riot, yell fire in a crowded theater, etc. and that's for good reason. Additionally, there is a difference between PRIVATE. CORPORATIONS restricting what you can say, and the government doing so. Some people struggle with this distinction even when it's explained to them.