Looks like Will is now dating a Jada look alike

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
78745785-12842791-Will_took_in_the_sight_of_a_woman_doing_the_splits_on_the_sidewa-a-10_1702059244964.jpg

:mjlol:

Some folks just dont know what its like to be desirable. That woman in the OP aint with Will,she just knows he has a type and shaved her head accordingly. That white woman in the streets "accidenty" dropped some change so she could pick it seductively in front of Will. Yall really dont understand the life of a millionaire megastar in Hollywood. This is what they go through everyday by 9am:respect:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some folks just dont know what its like to be desirable. That woman in the OP aint with Will,she just knows he has a type and shaved her head accordingly. That white woman in the streets "accidenty" dropped some change so she could pick it seductively in front of Will. Yall really dont understand the life of a millionaire megastar in Hollywood. This is what they go through everyday by 9am:respect:

Will should have slapped the bald bytch ass to help quiet the gay rumors. I like him doing this but he gotta go all the way in.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no way....... she a a$$hole, but she give that p*ssy up....... you fukk your baby momma no matter what yall going through...... the madder she is at you the more likely yall are to fukk........ it's when she let the anger go that you start getting banned from the p*ssy

I agree. You can easily tell she the type to fukk her man every sec probably even more after the August situation. She probably stepped up the gawk gawk action as a lifetime apology to Will lol

When she keep talking about how the Oscar slap made them stronger, she probably got wet seeing that shyt

My only thing with Jada is man she gotta put some weight on. She can still be slim but damn put effort in put on like 30 pounds or something make yourself more sexually appealing to your partner