Looks like Will is now dating a Jada look alike

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Will probably ain't fukked Jada since 2013. He been having hoes on the side for years now. He was traveling the world fukking a fellow youtuber pawg just 2 years ago.
Ain't no way....... she a a$$hole, but she give that p*ssy up....... you fukk your baby momma no matter what yall going through...... the madder she is at you the more likely yall are to fukk........ it's when she let the anger go that you start getting banned from the p*ssy

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
78745805-12842791-The_pair_reportedly_departed_the_location_in_the_same_limousine-a-1_1702059244662.jpg
78745815-12842791-Will_Smith_was_spotted_with_a_mystery_woman_as_they_left_the_Art-a-3_1702059244805.jpg

He’s really obsessed with Jada isn’t he? Like Kanye dating a Kim clone :mjlol:
If u think about it if this new one aint bat shyt crazy it kinda makes sense. Like maybe he seeking a multiverse better version of the woman he love.

@CouldntBeMeTho :whoa:

if it were me it wouldnt be fair to her; just looking at the bih would trigger my ptsd :hubie: i would be seeking out her most polar of opposites.:blessed:

edit: nah scratch that i think i would just have to invest in some ai robo coochie and focus on myself/my kids. If being a husband has taught me anything its i dont HAVE TO be a husband to be happy. I already been said things go left with wifey im flying solo dolo and living my best as i run out the clock :blessed:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
As long as he doesn’t get married or knock her up congrats to him

She look like she got a phat azz

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how does this master plan benefit will? :skip:

You think its a coincidence that soon as Jada book tour ended this week that Will did that press conference announcing the I am Legend sequel with MBJ?

Ive watched this whole saga its not a conspiracy its obvious

Jada even said on her tour recently her and Will be busting out laughing about shyt people say. She said this on video...and she said Will be the main one laughing

How does the master plan benefit Will? How you think bro? She took criticism from the public so Will looked like the good guy and people would have sympathy for him. That wasnt by accident. She even said something similar in her book how she takes heat for the family

Will Smith tells Jada she’s ‘taken a lot of bullets’ for their relationship

For 20 years notice how Jada was quiet? This wasnt the real her you saw this fall. They had a plan to have her play the bad guy to have Will make a big comeback

Will got banned from the Oscars got criticized nonstop by the industry...remember first thing he does after the Oscars is he goes to India to clear his mind spiritually then does a movie called "Emancipation" lol

I think Will is better than Jada at PR and I think he is the mastermind behind this entire thing

The Tupac love was genuingly Jada that cant be faked but the other shyt was planned by Will

Now Will is popular than ever cause people feel sorry for him the same people criticizing him and feel sympathy how Will Smith has to deal with a "bad wife"

Remember this is entertainment and these two are both trained actors

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been said the whole book was to usher in thier separation and make it official without divorce papers so that both of them can publicly date without having funny looks from fans.

Thats a PAWG right? :patrice:

That could be a good possibility you might be right

Part of me thinks Will afraid to file for divorce though not cause of the lack of a pre nup although thats one factor

But because Jada almost committed suicide a decade ago when it was rumors of them divorcing the first time and he might be worried what she will do