Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah, there's too much of a trail on here for me to do anything brehette.

You talk too much and this shouldn't have been made into a thread (which is why I ignored you) as to where your potential disappearance wouldn't be as easily noticed. I'm not stupid.

You have no bodies. Stop all that tough talk cause you ain’t even about that life.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You have no bodies. Stop all that tough talk cause you ain’t even about that life.

You think so brehette and I'll let you wonder about that but I'm again content to see females threaten to ass rape you and question your manhood then to keep going back and forth.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Boy I can't trust you with that strap if you don't got no bodies
Boy I can't take you on no lick if you ain't robbed nobody
You ain't no shooter, you can't do that shyt without no molly
I came home and had the hoes wetter than Kalahari
:blessed:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You think so brehette and I'll let you wonder about that but I'm again content to see females threaten to ass rape you and question your manhood then to keep going back and forth.
If you really bout it drop your address

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If you really bout it drop your address

Naw, homiette...you need to go ahead and address these "lies" first like you said :lolbron:

You trying hard to spin this thread but it won't work :mjlol:

Folks know I'm crazy and still fukks with me and I really don't care about satisfying online nikkas desires, brehette. I'll take my L for letting my anger get the best of me but nikkas still fukk with me on here at the end of the day again :yeshrug:

You, on the otherhand, just put yourself into the hall of rainbows by talking too much. You could've withdrew and let the thread die but you let yourself get baited into revealing you like to fukk men at the end of the day. I patiently stole a win from you..sorry, chubberina. :yeshrug:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Naw, homiette...you need to go ahead and address these "lies" first like you said :lolbron:

You trying hard to spin this thread but it won't work :mjlol:

Folks know I'm crazy and still fukks with me and I really don't care about satisfying online nikkas desires, brehette. I'll take my L for letting my anger get the best of me but nikkas still fukk with me on here at the end of the day again :yeshrug:

You, on the otherhand, just put yourself into the hall of rainbows by talking too much. You could've withdrew and let the thread die but you let yourself get baited into revealing you like to fukk men at the end of the day. I patiently stole a win from you..sorry, chubberina. :yeshrug:
All wins, no losses. I don’t take L’s. You on the other hand, a walking L.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Threaten internet nikkas then back pedal and turn into a bytch when they call you out brehs