Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
pull up on him breh. U talked a lot of ducktales in that post

Nah and I don't care about anyone else's opinions going forward about this..I'm happy with him destroying himself in the latter part of this thread.

Dude might wind up bringing flowers and chocolates to the pull up instead of arms based on how this thread deteriorated..fighting it out with a bag of skittles doesn't interest me.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah and I don't care about anyone else's opinions going forward about this..I'm happy with him destroying himself in the latter part of this thread.

Dude might wind up bringing flowers and chocolates to the pull up instead of arms based on how this thread deteriorated..fighting it out with a bag of skittles doesn't interest me.
Nah, just admit you’re too scared to pull up because you don’t wanna get embarrassed and put on that Summer Jam screen slumped.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Tf is black n milds freaked.....nicca im old stop talking that gibberjabber n speak english

:dead:

i thought everybody freaks they blacks

when you take the tobacco out and put it back in so it burn smoother :jbhmm:

maybe they aint on that kinda wave out there in the triple D

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
:dead:

i thought everybody freaks they blacks

when you take the tobacco out and put it back in so it burn smoother :jbhmm:

maybe they aint on that kinda wave out there in the triple D
Y tf would Sumbody take all that time 2 do that when they could simply roll it between they hands to get the same effect¿¿¿¿