Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@Malkoonxxx_23 Held it down from Nov '16 to October '17 and onward...So, where exactly is my plaque beloved? Btw, how has Hooyadaa been doing as of late? Last I heard she's been doing very well for herself.

980x.jpg
980x.jpg

Fred.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You greeted me every time I entered the room, now all of a sudden you don’t remember.
Habitual liar at it again.
I greet EVERYONE. Even in the discord, I greet everyone. If I see someone come in, I @ them. Am I lying?
It doesn't mean much.
I wasn't familiar with you.
We never talked like that intimately.

But you were right.
You were in the other TC room.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I greet EVERYONE. Even in the discord, I greet everyone. If I see someone come in, I @ them. Am I lying?
It doesn't mean much.
I wasn't familiar with you.
We never talked like that intimately.

But you were right.
You were in the other TC room.
Just change your username to “Habitual Liar”

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Just change your username to “Habitual Liar”
Just change yours to "Not Important"

Because obviously if I can't remember you, you weren't...
You said yourself that you wanted to inbox me when I said how my private messages were set up with only certain ppl can pm me, when that person was sending people hatemail via pms on here in the past few weeks on an alias. You quoted me with this ":francis:"

Me and you were not chopping it up in pms until a little prior to us discussing a discord idea.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just change yours to "Not Important"

Because obviously if I can't remember you, you weren't...
You said yourself that you wanted to inbox me when I said how my private messages were set up with only certain ppl can pm me, when that person was sending people hatemail via pms on here in the past few weeks on an alias. You quoted me with this ":francis:"

Me and you were not chopping it up in pms until a little prior to us discussing a discord idea.
For you to be constantly sending flirtatious vibes and referring to me as “boo, Pooh, sweetheart”, and everything else but my name, I must be of some importance
:blessed:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
For you to be constantly sending flirtatious vibes and referring to me as “boo, Pooh, sweetheart”, and everything else but my name, I must be of some importance
:blessed:
To keep my spot, yeah.
and I call every chick "boo" "pooh" sweetheart" etc.
What's your point?
I don't want any p*ssy.

I call people pet names. Look at my blog right now and look at me responding to fans of my blog. I call all of them sweetheart, pooh, boo. No matter the gender. What they look like. I don't even know most of them.

Go through all of them. There's more.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To keep my spot, yeah.
and I call every chick "boo" "pooh" sweetheart" etc.
What's your point?
I don't want any p*ssy.

I call people pet names. Look at my blog right now and look at me responding to fans of my blog. I call all of them sweetheart, pooh, boo. No matter the gender. What they look like. I don't even know most of them.

Go through all of them. There's more.

Your blog posts have nothing to do with me, so you can save that for the birds. You done got caught in over 10 different lies in one night. You’re a habitual liar. Simple.