Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

@Prima Donna ........She be lying on that girl smh.

Please don't. I don't wanna put your shyt out here.
Leave me alone.

I didnt lie on her. I misquoted her and told her I did afterwards and I also apologized. If you wanna know the tea: Her and Musa both pmed ME (they both initiated the pms) and asked me about each other...They both asked me my opinions on each other and put me into their shyt. When I had my own shyt to worry about. Instead of telling them both to get the fukk out of my inbox with their drama, I tried to give them my honest opinions. Me and Musa were cool as well before he started talking to Coco and we fell out by the time he came back from his hiatus because he misinterpreted a post I made about 'attention whore' females on here...He thought it was about him so he cut me off over it and it lasted for weeks so I reached out to see if we had tension. We made up, eventually he put me in his business with Coco and she did the same with him.

Lol, and you couldn't just say this? She made that claim confidently to me and every time I came at you after she told me that, asking you why you felt the need to lie on her name behind her back, you always threatened me on some invisible boogie man shyt or just told me to let the shyt die. Smh.....

"just told me to let the shyt go smh"
Is that like...you telling Coco was madly in love with you?

& Coco telling The M.I.C. and it being relayed right back to me
& then I confronted you about it.....
and you said you are dealing with too much right now and you're only 20- something?

I actually told Coco my mistake afterwards and other people to clear it up.
I always brought that up because you're wishy washy and she even admitted this and posted about this in the RT multiple times and said it elsewhere.
You don't treat people the same way on a consistent basis.
You don't know what you wanna give by the day no matter your relation to the person.
You dap/rep hate against me but wanna write me. For what?
Don't talk to me/mention me if you don't like me.
I never had any issues with you until you came back from your hiatus with your funky ass attitude.
I always defended your ass in these threads when nikkas came at your neck and disrespected you.
You always come at me with an attitude so I gave you one back.
That's all it was.
It wasn't that deep.

Furthermore, the way me and Coco even initially had drama was because she did what you're accusing me of with Marcuz.
That's how I even found out about Tinychat.
That's why Marcuz was dissing me in Tinychat and all over the forum.
Over Coco being hurt because Yusuke supposedly was crushing on me while me and Coco were coo.
Despite me not knowing anything about Coco and Yusuke before I started posting in the RT.
She made it seem like I was a threat to her to Marcuz and Marcuz and other people went at my head.
While I genuinely liked her.
I still do like her today because I understand her personality more.

Coco got bushed by Yusuke of all people?
:laff::laff:
Get bushed by a walking L brehettes
:laff::laff:

This is fukking pitiful.

King musa you seem like a good dude...

Daps
My rookie ass on this thread like
giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Anyway take what yall want from that. I'm done. Yall invaded me in this thread enough. I'm tired from work.

Wish you both the best and I mean it @Chubbs @King Musa if you don't like me, it's fine. You can put me on ignore and erase my existence. I made my peace.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No it was all those things.
The atmosphere went from fun and funny to walking on eggshells and confusion.
I didn't leave simply because of Meghan.
I actually got a pm from @Talkofnewyork to make another room because you were 'bugging"
He made it instead and everyone else followed.
They were all talking about you on mic and in the chat room until everyone went silent and stopped typing because you made it awkward.

I wanted me and your room to work because I did trust you initially.
I thought you really had my back for why we were joining forces.

You were sending me to shadow realm if I didn't reply to a pm in 3-5 minutes.
You were @ ing me with violent gifs if I didn't reply fast enough or didn't see you mention me.
You were coming off too abrasive and aggressive.
& I do admit obviously to flirting with you. That was to keep the peace. To keep my spot as an admin since I wasn't a primary admin. You were. I was a 'fake' admin.
I thought I could maintain an amicable, fun dynamic with you.
I invited all those people. It was humiliating that I was constantly taken off admin.
Sometimes i would show offline just wait until you went offline.

I told you that I just got out of the shower (when I did) and I played (teasing) with the idea of you knowing that I have a fat ass...
You would reference my booty because of my blog and probably what you heard.
I asked you what were your turn ons and turn offs.
I wanted to know why you supposed 'liked' me the way you said you did.
If it fit me.
You asked me my favorite sex position.
I answered.
& to most ppl that would seem like 'its an open invitation',
however I am graphic and provocative on this very forum in the open.
I post in dikk sucking threads and sex threads.
My blog is oriented around lust and fashion.
There's no revelation here.
I flirt with women and men.
But it's harmless.

I should've been more assertive with you but I didn't wanna get booted from a server I also helped create.
I don't know how to make discord servers.
Mojo, Judo, Mega, etc none of them reached out to me.
You did. You and Coco were both kicked from the other room so it made sense to create our own room.
He sent you the PM and made the new server because of the Meghan situation. Stop capping, ain’t nobody stupid. I never took your admin away because you didn’t reply to a PM and each time I took your admin away, I gave it back less than 5 minutes later. You Inboxed me about it and I expressed that it was done jokingly and not to take me serious. You implied that you understood; and this was a week prior to the Meghan shyt. If you really felt a way about that, the new server would’ve BEEN made.
Again, stop making up shyt because all your excuses sound stupid. You expect somebody to believe you were in your feelings and all of this was over this gif?
MMG4z.gif

:mjlol:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
He sent you the PM and made the new server because of the Meghan situation. Stop capping, ain’t nobody stupid. I never took your admin away because you didn’t reply to a PM and each time I took your admin away, I gave it back less than 5 minutes later. You Inboxed me about it and I expressed that it was done jokingly and not to take me serious. You implied that you understood; and this was a week prior to the Meghan shyt. If you really felt a way about that, the new server would’ve BEEN made.
Again, stop making up shyt because all your excuses sound stupid. You expect somebody to believe you were in your feelings and all of this was over this gif?
MMG4z.gif

:mjlol:
Yes. I'm sensitive. I have a Cancer moon.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes. I'm sensitive. I have a Cancer moon.
fukk your moon nikka.
The only time I’d ever send you a gif like that is when you’d constantly bring up me and Coco, even after I’d already made it clear we weren’t a thing. I’ve NEVER sent you that gif because of you not responding to a PM.
Me asking your favorite sex position was after you asked what my turn ons were. You had already turned a casual conversation sexual at that point so I went with the flow. Any type of flirting or sexual talk between you and I was always initiated by YOU. You were flirting with me and sending hints even before the Discord server was created and even before any type of drama went on within the server, so there would be no need for you to flirt with me in an attempt to “keep the peace.”
I’ve never seen someone lie so damn much. This shyt is ridiculous as fukk.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
fukk your moon nikka.
The only time I’d ever send you a gif like that is when you’d constantly bring up me and Coco, even after I’d already made it clear we weren’t a thing. I’ve NEVER sent you that gif because of you not responding to a PM.
Me asking your favorite sex position was after you asked what my turn ons were. You had already turned a casual conversation sexual at that point so I went with the flow.
Any type of flirting or sexual talk between you and I was always initiated by YOU.
You were flirting with me and sending hints even before the Discord server was created and even before any type of drama went on within the server, so there would be no need for you to flirt with me in an attempt to “keep the peace.”
I’ve never seen someone lie so damn much. This shyt is ridiculous as fukk.
You brought up my ass on this forum before the discord was made...lol

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You brought up my ass on this forum before the discord was made...lol
I only brought up “Miss Fat Booty” in reference to your name on Tumblr twice before the server was made. Stop reaching. Once was me posting the song in RT, and the other time was me actually calling you it.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I only brought up “Miss Fat Booty” in reference to your name on Tumblr twice before the server was made. Stop reaching. Once was me posting the song in RT, and the other time was me actually calling you it.
& me saying I love your music isn't flirting. I honestly love your music. Please stop.

I didnt even know who you were until Coco started posting about you and you started coming in the RT.

That's why when you told me you sent an IG request last year, I was like 'wtf! You're lying.'

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
& me saying I love your music isn't flirting. I honestly love your music. Please stop.

I didnt even know who you were until Coco started posting about you and you started coming in the RT.

That's why when you told me you sent an IG request last year, I was like 'wtf! You're lying.'
I was active in TC before I even started talking to Coco. We had exchanged words in TC multiple times prior to Coco posting about me in RT. Why do you keep lying about shyt?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I was active in TC before I even started talking to Coco. We had exchanged words in TC multiple times prior to Coco posting about me in RT. Why do you keep lying about shyt?
Negro I dont know about that. Was I in the other discord before ours? NO.
I don't remember you at all in tinychat.
Dead ass.