Looks like there’s more pain in store for Microsoft next gen.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Net worth isn't real, its just an estimate based on what could happen in the future

Just one brand of Sony is worth 100 billion, it's a conglomerate your fukking moron, its made up of several different companies and that's liquid assets they can cash out

Microsoft's net worth is based on stocks which are fabrications not tangible assets

Music arm of Sony is worth over 100 billion by itself, so Sony pictures, etcs its broken up, because the companies its too big, if it was one single company it would be worth way more than microsoft

Yes Sony is bigger than Microsoft, they make make everything from cameras, cell phones, to the electronic components used in Iphones

you're a fukking idiot, Sony been around since before Bill gates was born lmao, are you serious

Microsoft revenue 2019-143.02 billion

Sony revenue 2019-76 billion(that includes their movie and music business, electronics, etc).

Think of it like houses. If i own 5 small homes in Mississippi, and you own a giant mansion in a major California metro, i have more assets than you. But the rent you make from that from that one property is more than all five of my homes combined.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sony main lifeline on the books is Playstation, they can't afford not to pull out all the stops when possible. We benefit from that :win:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I hope nintendo buys rareware back
LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So the big rumour verified by trusted insiders is that Sony has been busy getting timed exclusives for some huge multiplatform games for the PS5 :wow:

Go straight to 22:00 when he talks about it. It’s an open secret that FFXVI is one of them but Sony has been locking down a lot of others too. Sony ain’t playing brehs :whew:

:mjlol: