Looks like the next Batman game will be Court Of Owls

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
What's your top 5 this year
That would mean it’s 5 games I really liked and there aren’t 5 this year. And that’s perfectly okay ‍♂️ Like I’d put God of War but even that was kinda stale to me cause of the slower combat compared to previous entries. They choose to go for presentation over combat which is cool for one entry but let’s bring it back. god of war ps4 graphics + gow3 combat system :wow: GOAT

Following that I guess I’d have to say red dead easily. Everything else was meh so I won’t force myself to make a top 5

Honorable mentions (for getting gamers thru the year):

Ass creed odyssey

Spider man (also an overrated beat em up, but traversing the city and just being part of the game universe is WAY more satisfying on Spider-Man than Batman)

Black ops 4 blackout mode ‍♂️ That’s BR done fukking right in my opinion

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Never playing a Batman game again if they have those stupid bat mobile missions again

That literally ruined a potential GOAT gamr
That game got so much negative feedback over the Batmobile stuff, surely they won't repeat the same mistake twice... right? :lupe:

Anyway, the Arkham games are one of the GOAT franchises for me. Never stop making them, WB. :blessed:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
but what about that post credits scene in Origins:mjcry::upsetfavre:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:blessed:shyts going to be off the hook

In comparison Arkham diarrheas all over that spiderman game, shyt felt like a shinier glossed up version of the old Activision ps2 game

but what about that post credits scene in Origins:mjcry::upsetfavre:

I really want a suicide squad game