Looks like the next Batman game will be Court Of Owls

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I fukks with damien so im ready :blessed:

The Young Master, Damien :ohhh:
I’m hoping he’s not a big part of it. We don’t need his brooding and storming off, giving us a mission where Bruce has to find him :martin:

He wasn’t even in the comic book arc when it dropped if I remember correctly. Just the animated film.

Can’t wait for this tho :ohlawd:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
WB has owned Rocksteady since after Asylum breh.

I meant as far as the development of the franchise....Origins might not have had Kevin Conroy, but it had better bosses and overall structure, Arkham Knight is almost the GOAT for me, if not for the only real boss fight being the Riddler :hhh: and the endless array of tanks you have to wipe out....then there's running away from the last boss twice....I honestly don't know what the fukk they were thinking at certain points.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I fukks with damien so im ready :blessed:

They literally just went to level 10 with that move...putting the second greatest Batman ever in a video game....muhfukkers are definitely trying to outshine Rocksteady's franchise....I just hope its good so that we can get Hush or Leviathan....I need those in my life as a video game, right now.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I missed 'Batman' in the title and thought this was some Drake OVO game :heh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They had the throwback Arkham games in a collection on sale for Cyber week and I copped it...bout to dive back into the classics.