Looks like the BET Awards Are Trying To Go Back to the A Listers

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Will's comeback run is something they are going to study in colleges.

Not to be arrogant, because he's above the BET awards, but they both need each other atm. Haven't watched the awards myself in years.
They need Will and the storm of public opinion around him......Will don't need them......at all

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
They need Will and the storm of public opinion around him......Will don't need them......at all
He does. To get people comfortable with inviting him to award shows again. Without this run, he wasn't getting to the Golden Globes/BAFTA's which are key to promoting the lifecycle of films.

That 10 year Oscar ban ain't gonna last either.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
After last years embarrassing show with Sexxy Red, Ice Spice and a bunch of ghetto IG comedians and “influencers”

They saying Kendrick gonna perform as well

I'm sorry, but Will Smith is not an a-lister.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Tyla performing :ohhh:
BoiL4LW.png

All in the black spaces.

I still don't know how I feel about that

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
After last years embarrassing show with Sexxy Red, Ice Spice and a bunch of ghetto IG comedians and “influencers”

They saying Kendrick gonna perform as well

Both of them are trying to reach a certain audience. if both are successful in their new projects, you won’t see will or Kendrick at another bet awards anytime soon. Outside of clips online the performances arent good enough for me to tune in. The awards are politics as usual. i don’t watch any award show.

edit: Lauryn hill better be performing at the end considering her track record of being late. only performance I would watch.