Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Coli lames hating on beards and tattoos again...cause to be honest only lames hate on other men that minding they business.

Honestly y’all spend a lot of time hating on a lot of shyt that dnt effext y’all lol it’s really just envy to be honest.

I guess do whatever to boost your self esteem but you can’t hide that hate breh breh.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s the thing...each situation has two options:

Beard :hula: No beard
Tattoos :hula: No tattoos

You ain’t no different than anybody else either way. I agree with the post that said anyone who gives a fukk what another man does is an insecure hater.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Here’s the thing...each situation has two options:

Beard :hula: No beard
Tattoos :hula: No tattoos

You ain’t no different than anybody else either way. I agree with the post that said anyone who gives a fukk what another man does is an insecure hater.
Everything is played out and corny in 2019 totally agreed

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People keep saying dudes are using beards to hide their facial features and stuff and I still don’t get it. If you’re :flabbynsick: without a beard, then you’re going to be :flabbynsick: with one. I never had one chick say nothing about loving my clean shaven face, my goatee, or when I rocked that Lloyd Banks looking bullshyt lol... I get plenty attention for the beard though. I only grew it because I got tired of the goatee and I didn’t want that Lloyd Banks going on because I thought it looked kinda crazy.. It just didn’t fit me. I just don’t see how something like beards and tattoos can go out of style. I mean you can’t just simply put tattoos away until they come back or some shyt.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Beards cant be in or out of style they grow out of our face naturally. There will always be biological n social benefits to beards. Its masculine

Too many tats was always on borrowed time..but I'm not sure that time is over yet. I only have one with a plan for another. I never saw the point in covering yourself in tattoos personally

DMVLeGenD

Banned
Daps
It's 2019 and I see people are still acting like tattoos are some sort of death sentence. People don't care anymore. As long as you get tattoos that can be covered up with a long sleeve shirt and abstain from the hands/neck/face, you should be good to go.

It's cool if you don't like tattoos - that's your preference, but don't go around generalizing people just because they have some, and this is coming from a guy that doesn't have any tattoos.