Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
My beard is a part of me at this point. Get it lined up every week and trim it every couple weeks when it starts to get wild:ahh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Things like this show you just how easily people are influenced en masse. Its a fascinating study if you look at the species from afar as it screams of how little innate creativity people have and how they clamor for mass produced identities to express their "individuality" safely within.

The question is is this a reflection of peoples vapid inner realities or does it highlight the level of corporate enslavement that goes on at all levels? If anything the net has shown that the majority of people on it are sheep of the highest order and that the collective intellectual acumen of the horde is that of a child screaming for attention.
:wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The reality is neckbeards and tattoos aren't going anywhere.

And I can't completely hate on tattoos...even though I dont got any I might fukk around and get like 2 or 3 in the next couple...:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Things like this show you just how easily people are influenced en masse. Its a fascinating study if you look at the species from afar as it screams of how little innate creativity people have and how they clamor for mass produced identities to express their "individuality" safely within.

The question is is this a reflection of peoples vapid inner realities or does it highlight the level of corporate enslavement that goes on at all levels? If anything the net has shown that the majority of people on it are sheep of the highest order and that the collective intellectual acumen of the horde is that of a child screaming for attention.

Why does the coli claim people with tats and beards are sheep when literally the majority of Men have neither? It comes off as insecure.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A male lion has a mane and a grown ass ninja needs a beard of some length.

Unless u washed and dont want the grays to show.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a problem with tattoos. But to date, there's nothing I want on my body permanently. Not even my fiancee's nor my parents portraits or name. :yeshrug:

I don't see myself ever getting one. And neck beards are just nasty. That's just poor grooming and I don't fukk with that bummy shyt.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Just got my first tattoo last week and plan on getting myself more.:blessed:

And I'm rocking a beard....not no neck beard though, that's CAC shyt.:mjpls:

In all honesty, I could've went without having a tat but I always wanted one personally.

I never had issues getting women before my new look but I can't deny that I been getting alot more attention than usual lately. I see why square ass nikkas are trying to Don the hood/edgy look because that's what most young women are attracted too these days :manny: