Looks like KingFace Haitian-American Trump supporter has passed away via Queenzflip

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I have to agree here. It seems like a lot of Haitians up north hide behind the veil of ethnicity, to present themselves as blameless and spotless. “Oh I’m Haitian. We don’t do that stuff. Ayitian pa fe sa.” There’s a YouTube channel called the Grapevine, and it’s just a round table of Black foreigners and a little bit of black Americans discussing various racial topics up in NYC, and there was this Haitian dude named Karl who was always on the panel spewing that Haitian Supremacy talk. “Haitians work hard, black Americans just lazy” kinda talk.

:snoop:

I had no idea Kingface was Haitian until this thread.

:francis:
I've consistently called that out.

Is that Grapevine show shot in NYC?
The reason why I ask is that there have been Black immigrant groups up there for decades. Post 1965 wave brought people from wider segments of the home countries here than previous smaller waves. More representational of each nationality than earlier groups.
When the vagabon element of your mother country is in America, showing their ass........hard to maintain the "we aren't and we don't do that" myth.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I've seen this usage twice itt. Our old ppl used to call those types "itinerant" (always makes me giggle, idky). :pachaha: Similar definitions and colloquial use. :jbhmm:
Very similar definitions. If an older Haitian calls you a vacabon/vakabon(vagabond) you already know what it is, and you need to fix your life and pray. A vacabon/vakabon is basically someone who’s idle minded and always finding trouble due to this idle mindedness. Someone with no “base” or foundation, someone who’s always wondering looking for an easy lick or a new hustle, no matter if it’s legal or no matter the consequences. Someone willing to “risk it all” for temporary pleasure. A vakabon can range from someone who’s idle mindedness gets them in petty trouble with authority figures, or it can range to a full grown or adult career criminal. Itinerant is a solid English comp. But a vacabon might be even worse of an insult.

:wow:

But Haitians can take it overboard, and anyone can be profiled as a “vakabon” based on how they present themselves. They don’t even have to have a track record of “Vakabondage”(Vakabondage is basically repeated offenses). Kodak Black is probably the most famous Haitian Vakabon. He’s the Vakabon champion.

:wow:

A kid or small child who’s headed down that path by being a generally bad kid, may be labeled “dezod” meaning “disorderly” our unruly. Dezod can also be used in a verb(similar to Vakabondage). When a kid is being unruly, he’s doing “dezod”.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Chants D'Esperance...:dead:

How do y’all know about this stuff?

....:lolbron:

I live in Central Florida, work in healthcare since 2012 and been blessed to have great relationships with some solid Haitians breh.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
So many MAGA people are downright despicable man.

bunch of dogs getting together. King MAGA is a corrupt POS liar so it isn’t a surprise

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I have to agree here. It seems like a lot of Haitians up north hide behind the veil of ethnicity, to present themselves as blameless and spotless. “Oh I’m Haitian. We don’t do that stuff. Ayitian pa fe sa.” There’s a YouTube channel called the Grapevine, and it’s just a round table of Black foreigners and a little bit of black Americans discussing various racial topics up in NYC, and there was this Haitian dude named Karl who was always on the panel spewing that Haitian Supremacy talk. “Haitians work hard, black Americans just lazy” kinda talk.

:snoop:

I had no idea Kingface was Haitian until this thread.

:francis:
No such thing as haitian supremacy.. that would mean we are dominating another ethnicity..but my people can definitely be on some snobbish shyt.

Still..its fukk that karl dude and fukk kingface...

Haitian marches with all blacks as one.

concise

Veteran
Daps
How do you know he was Haitian-American? I just went thru his IG and didn't see one Zoe flag. In addition, his last name would've been Henri and not Henry?

What does posting a flag have to do with him being Haitian or not? :skip: He was a Trump supporting c00n.

Plenty of Hatians have Henry as their last name. Current prime minister is one.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wonder what happened with that girl she said gave it to him
Yeah what happened to that story? He had aids or gave a girl aids or something?

Either way, dude may have been a c00n in some ways but he went hard for his beliefs and actually met Donald Trump his hero. Not many can say that. Some of these fools c00n for nothing but he c00ned for something lol.

RIP to Kingface. Used to watch him argue with chicks on Queensflip's platform all the time. He was hilarious and had mad game with the ladies.