Looks like KingFace Haitian-American Trump supporter has passed away via Queenzflip

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's really hard to feel any sympathy for this dude . He was a complete scumbag in every sense of the word

He scammed maga supporters with fund raising after fund raising

He knowingly passed HIV to women

He was a c00n maga supporter consistently talking down to black society.

Then he was a idiot who religiously said false things and spread a ton of misinformation

Really hard to say rest in peace to who was clearly a bytch ass nikka.
Yeah no cap, dude was a fukking scum bag. He talked down and degraded people on some straight disrespectful shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why were all these women fukking with this goofy guy? Jesus.
It's the same with male feminists who infilitrated women dominated spaces, take advantage of their vunerable state, build up trust up and confidence in them, only to become a sexual predator who eventually uses their influence to coerce women into giving up sexual favors as some sort of "incentive" towards upward mobility in the group. Sooner or later that turns into exploitation and/or abuse.

Or really any predatory male in a space of power and influence. It's even present in the antifascist/anarchists movements. In the dem party. In entertainment. In law. In business. Anywhere.

Death to these heathens.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The Maga stuff takes a backseat to him willingly spreading hiv.
For that alone he deserves the same consideration that he had for the women he gave death sentence to , NONE.
fukk him.

The people he's being lumped in with never did that.

But neither they or him believe any of the bullshyt they've said in promoting MAGA. The details of their lives show that they were lying. Kingface opening his mouth to hide behind ethnicity, "Haitians don't do this,etc." As an individual, he sold drugs, gangbanged, and went to jail. Vagabon (lowlife)behavior that he chose to take part in, so he is hardly a person who is in a position to look down on anybody and talk about what members of his group wouldn't do.

Candace filed discrimination lawsuit in her past, so her 2020 chatter about "Black victimhood"&"racism doesn't exist" is hollow hot air.

These MAGA Black folks are people who were struggling and found a lifeline to survive and pay their bills. They aren't qualified to do anything else, so this is what they are running with. Which is why there is no limit to what they are willing to do or say.
I have to agree here. It seems like a lot of Haitians up north hide behind the veil of ethnicity, to present themselves as blameless and spotless. “Oh I’m Haitian. We don’t do that stuff. Ayitian pa fe sa.” There’s a YouTube channel called the Grapevine, and it’s just a round table of Black foreigners and a little bit of black Americans discussing various racial topics up in NYC, and there was this Haitian dude named Karl who was always on the panel spewing that Haitian Supremacy talk. “Haitians work hard, black Americans just lazy” kinda talk.

:snoop:

I had no idea Kingface was Haitian until this thread.

:francis:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I have to agree here. It seems like a lot of Haitians up north hide behind the veil of ethnicity, to present themselves as blameless and spotless. “Oh I’m Haitian. We don’t do that stuff. Ayitian pa fe sa.” There’s a YouTube channel called the Grapevine, and it’s just a round table of Black foreigners and a little bit of black Americans discussing various racial topics up in NYC, and there was this Haitian dude named Karl who was always on the panel spewing that Haitian Supremacy talk. “Haitians work hard, black Americans just lazy” kinda talk.

:snoop:

I had no idea Kingface was Haitian until this thread.

:francis:
Karl admitted he barely passed high school, skipped classes, but the “BA” failed. Personally I don’t know about these Haitians up north, perhaps it’s because I’m proudly BA, but they don’t act like that. Most of them are quick to call out their own c00ns like they bring shame upon them.