Looks like KingFace Haitian-American Trump supporter has passed away via Queenzflip

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Eventually there's a time in every c00ns life where white folks will no longer embrace them and just throw them under the bus cause they have no use for them anyways...and then it's only black folks left they can run to. IF you not right with your own people, they gonna let you know. That's one thing about Black people, we are not willing to forgive and forget for stuff like thta cause that shyt is dangerous.
:jbhmm: I always mean to ask, do these non ados c00ns get excluded from their communities too? Was this guy publicly shamed by Haitians or Haitian Americans?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:jbhmm: I always mean to ask, do these non ados c00ns get excluded from their communities too? Was this guy publicly shamed by Haitians or Haitian Americans?

He’s not that known to get shamed publicly - many New Yorkers don’t even know who he is. He’s not no Kodak black who definitely was shamed publicly by Haitian women.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
People are just saying covid but I vividly remember someone posting his condition on here and it said he had kidney issues

With kidney issues and HIV, COVID was chilling in the wings just waiting like:

O6rBf.gif

If him knowingly spreading HIV is true though... :huhldup: I can only imagine the fear he must've felt as his life gradually faded, possibly having to face God with all of those sins he can't run from. :merchant::ufdup:

How can anyone rest in peace knowing that their legacy will be remembered as them being a foolish contrarian, a disease vessel of death, with their demise being due to the same individual they showed unabashed support for... Come hell or high water? And this person they showed support for is currently snoring his lungs out, getting his full 40 winks, not remotely bothered whatsoever by your recent passing? Good God.

:francis: Sad all around.