Looks like KingFace Haitian-American Trump supporter has passed away via Queenzflip

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Homie never had hiv stop the lies about the man and let him Rest In Peace
I posted MULTIPLE sources from Twitter to Youtube that said he did and was KNOWINGLY spreading it to women.

He had the monster...if he didn't why would so many people say the same shyt? What type of time you on B?:dwillhuh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because I don't care about c00ns and white supremacists:hhh:.
If a black pedophile dies in a tragic car accident, should I have sympathy for him because he's black?

You celebrating the death of a black man because you don’t like his political views. Trying to compare him to a pedophile that actually caused harm to someone.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You celebrating the death of a black man because you don’t like his political views. Trying to compare him to a pedophile that actually caused harm to someone.
What part of "he knowingly gave women HIV/AIDS" are you not getting here?
:dwillhuh:
He's caused harm to multiple people.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's sad. God knows I aint like this nikkas views but he was entertaining and worked hard to make it where he did. I mean dude went from social media to the white house due to him pushing his views and growing his platform which I do respect.

2020 ain't shyt!

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
If he had AIDS and then contracted COVID, it's possible things went south very quickly. AIDS positive people usually can live very long lives this day and age. Rest in peace to the man but I have no sympathy for someone who created a GoFundMe after bytching at people about handouts.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What part of "he knowingly gave women HIV/AIDS" are you not getting here?
:dwillhuh:
He's caused harm to multiple people.
We don't have the facts on that. Did she show her results? Why did she wait till he died to speak out?

Where are the other "women"? I only saw one woman.

If he had AIDS and then contracted COVID, it's possible things went south very quickly. AIDS positive people usually can live very long lives this day and age. Rest in peace to the man but I have no sympathy for someone who created a GoFundMe after bytching at people about handouts.
His "wife" made it, not him. He was in a coma. There is some irony there though.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It's really hard to feel any sympathy for this dude . He was a complete scumbag in every sense of the word

He scammed maga supporters with fund raising after fund raising

He knowingly passed HIV to women

He was a c00n maga supporter consistently talking down to black society.

Then he was a idiot who religiously said false things and spread a ton of misinformation

Really hard to say rest in peace to who was clearly a bytch ass nikka.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Love this song
y0ihjPN.png

Last edited: